Lt. Commander
# 1 Patrick
06-15-2012, 12:48 AM
I don't know how many of our fleet members post on the forum, so don't take it as a negative if this doesn't get many replies to it.

I wish you the best of luck on your surgery that's supposed to happen w/in 5 1/2 hrs from now. You know that whomever was in the Chat feels the same way.

When you come out of it, I would say that Warchief had a good idea on the reason for scar. Beating a shark into oblivion is pretty pimp.

Personally, I would go with a different approach and say that you were lifting a truck that fell over onto a child who was eating an ice-cream-cone, while holding a balloon from the zoo, after just being reunited with his parents for the first time after being kidnapped from his mother's womb. I'm just saying, I'd go w/that one.

Just trying to make you smile bro. Hope you read this soon. I'd say that we're behind you, but you already know that. You don't even need to know that, either. You know you're gonna be fine. When you come back to us, you had better have a crazy better excuse for the scar than any of us did. We're counting on it.

Talk to you soon Patrick,
-Adam
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-15-2012, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumperthumper
You know that whomever was in the Chat feels the same way.
Why do I always feel like some kind of ballroom where admittance is free.
"Step right on in my good sir! There is punch and cucumber sandwiches in the corner."