Lt. Commander
# 101
06-15-2012, 11:33 AM
My only issue with the Armitage is a small one - the font size used for the registry needs to be lowered a tiny bit: The "U" in "USS" gets cut off a tiny bit with the ship name I used. Here.

Same thing on the other side. Other than that, it's lots of fun; can't wait for the next MU incursion.
Lt. Commander
# 102
06-15-2012, 11:55 AM
I know that it's the way to make money, but enough, finish with the mission to get to a fleet admiral or whatever it will be for Klingons. This way, we can promote some of briidge officers to be in charge of a ship in each fleet. The carriers should be for the Fleet admirals when player becomes one.
Lt. Commander
# 103
06-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Since this ship has been released and the patch, i'm noticing bugs in my game. Things like "breaking up the bar fight" etc.. I completed these things but nothing happens..Always need to beam back to my ship and redo it..
Lt. Commander
# 104
06-15-2012, 01:02 PM
thks for the fix.
Lt. Commander
# 105
06-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YChild
I know that it's the way to make money, but enough, finish with the mission to get to a fleet admiral or whatever it will be for Klingons. This way, we can promote some of briidge officers to be in charge of a ship in each fleet. The carriers should be for the Fleet admirals when player becomes one.
Agreed. Part of making more end-game content is making content that ties into the game. These, while nice, don't because they require an enormous investment on the part of the player (practically the price of a whole game) that goes far above and beyond normal play (as I don't think many people are picking this up because they have >600,000 dilithium just sitting around their account.)

The Atrox carrier I'm more OK with in it's current spot on the C-store because that's very much a specialty ship for the federation, but this refit screams of content that should have been wrapped up either into the new starbase system or a new tier.
Lt. Commander
# 106
06-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The Armitage may now be used in STFs. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
so can you please answer me why it isnt out on tribble and why you cant update the tribble cstore i got almost 100k in cpoints and so far nothing to spend it on
Lt. Commander
# 107
06-16-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The Armitage may now be used in STFs. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Nice... But what about the Type 1-3 windows? :p When will they be fixed?
Lt. Commander
# 108
06-16-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddesjardins
Sometimes in the rush to deploy, the development team is pressured to deliver by the date they themselves have come up with. Never let a developer select the date. Let him propose it, then double it for good measure. (I expect a lot of flack for that comment, but reality bites).
Shouldn't get any flack from anyone who plays STO (or ANY Star Trek fan, for that matter) since that's right out of Montgomery Scott's Chief Engineer's Bible - ROFL
Lt. Commander
# 109
06-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax6996
Shouldn't get any flack from anyone who plays STO (or ANY Star Trek fan, for that matter) since that's right out of Montgomery Scott's Chief Engineer's Bible - ROFL
I am a developer too. If you double my deadline, I will take a week off.
Lt. Commander
# 110
06-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightionNY View Post
My only issue with the Armitage is a small one - the font size used for the registry needs to be lowered a tiny bit: The "U" in "USS" gets cut off a tiny bit with the ship name I used. Here.

Same thing on the other side. Other than that, it's lots of fun; can't wait for the next MU incursion.
I second this MightionNY! I just picked up an Armitage earlier today, which I've named the 'USS Tchaikovsky / NCC-91812' (a not so subtle homage to the '1812 Overture' and its famous climactic cannon barrages, which seem apropos for a torpedo boat). And, akin to your ship, my 'U's, in 'USS', are slightly cut off as well.

On a brighter note, it looks like you and I have extraordinarily similar tastes in ship decor man!! Namely a taste for blue color schemes. The Odyssey in your signature pic looks dead on like my Odyssey, 'USS Proxima'. And your 'Scattershot' looks a bit like my 'Tchaikovsky'.
Closed Thread