Lt. Commander
# 31
06-15-2012, 02:35 AM
Just out of curiosity: Why is this in the PvP forums? Panda hax turn PvE into PvP?
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-15-2012, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaavvaahh
Just out of curiosity: Why is this in the PvP forums? Panda hax turn PvE into PvP?
This is probably why:

Quote:
Originally Posted by naz1911 View Post
Gents (and ladies), we may have stumbled across the first pve stf that actually helps "train" new pvpers.
:p
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-15-2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
And this is the guy who is going to save PvP? I haven't been following so I'm sure I've missed the point. What was the logic behind this design?
logic and cryptic do not even share a nodding aquaintance.
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-15-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick0
This is probably why :p
fighting spam across all parts of STO, got it. SO when will there be Doff spam, accolade spam, and spam costumes
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-15-2012, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
These last 5 waves are made specifically for pre-made / very experienced teams all using the best possible gear available.
Wait, did he say gear? lulz.
Lt. Commander
# 36
06-15-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammel105 View Post
Wait, did he say gear? lulz.
Yes, but I’m sure he meant to include, Bridge Officer abilities, team work and Duty Officers… and because Bridge Officers and Duty Officers are sort of treated like gear in this game, well give him the benefit of the doubt that, that is what he meant. Now… about skill… I think that should simply be assumed.
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaavvaahh
fighting spam across all parts of STO, got it. SO when will there be Doff spam, accolade spam, and spam costumes
That's a rather dim view of what Naz is telling us. Yes, this mission might just be spammed NPC ships, but at least it's actually a challenge. The point is that this mission encourages team work and team communication, which is exactly what is needed in PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 38
06-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick0
That's a rather dim view of what Naz is telling us. Yes, this mission might just be spammed NPC ships, but at least it's actually a challenge. The point is that this mission encourages team work and team communication, which is exactly what is needed in PvP.
well if they had made the AI more challenging by using different BO powers (and maybe DOFF powers). better timing etc....but so far its alot of enemies spamming their abilties. not unlike pvp, but i fail to see the good design. some are already asking to remove the breen and romulans as their VM and SNB spam seems to be to well designed for a no win scenario

Having to keep something alive is a good thing, its about time we get rewarded for that, go go ENG

True if it inspires teamwork great, but its an mmo it requires teamwork doesn't make it pvp imv.