Lt. Commander
# 1 Lobi Crystals
06-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Haven't been reading the forums in a while and had a question. Has there been any word from the devs if the lobi crystals will ever be unbound? If they don't want to fully unbind them, maybe account bound? I got hundreds of crystals between all of my characters but the one that has the majority (my main, used him to open the ferengi boxes) doesn't have need for the items in the lobi store where some of my others I want to get the items for. It's just a little frustrating because most of the items I want are bind on pickup so I can't even buy them and transfer them to the character I want to have them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-17-2012, 02:56 PM
The only thing that might be bind on pickup is the Bridge Officer, but you might be able to transfer it to another character using a F2P account. The items from the lobi store are mostly in crates so you can transfer the crates, but not the contents inside. Will check to see if the Ferengi set and whip are bind on pickup.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Most of the lobi items come in the crates. Just buy and trade via ingame email or with the account bank.

Not all of the items come in the crates though. You can search on the exchange to see if anyone is selling the item,
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-17-2012, 03:18 PM
Didn't see anyone selling the Ferengi Whip, Ferengi set, or the Rules of Acquistion items so those could be bind on pickup. The bridge officer looks like it isbind on pickup like the Borg bridge officer according to stowiki. The rest of the items like costumes, pets, and shuttle are transferrable. So you can currently purchase those on your main and use the mail or account bank to transfer them to your other characters or you can purchase them off of the exchange. As to whether lobi crystals become transferrable, then I believe they will account bound only.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Sadly the item I'm wanting on one of my characters is the missle launcher (I have no hopes of getting enough crystals for the others in the set). I know the clothes are all in boxes, but I don't do off-duty clothes. Wish I knew if they were still going to do away with the off-duty and merge them all into a general costume but my question during the ask cryptic went unanswered.