Lt. Commander
I am using the costume but when need costume at the start is not working . I was hoping that createed costumes should been included. they not in patch and if cryptic want real stories to place a create toons not a list without creatrd toons that do not match iI paid for what i want and the dil cost should be very clear foundry will give what I want. dil paid for any creation and I expect same from creation, i do not want list without my created added and i expect the same since you cryptic want your list style will not work and i am a life time member. ash
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley651 View Post
I am uing the costume but when need costume at the start is not working . I was hoping that costumes should been included. they not in patch and if cryptic want real stories to place a create toon not a list without creatrd toons that do not match iI paid for what i want and the dil cost should be very clear foundry will give what I want. dil paid for any creation and I expect same from creation, i do not want list without my created toon since that
What?

What costume are you talking about?
Did you buy an outfit and your toon is not wearing the outfit when you load the game in the toon menu?
But then you start talking Dilithium and Foundry? Are you talking toons created for Foundry missions?

Good luck getting help.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2012, 09:33 PM
That made absolutely zero sense. If you want help, you need to use proper English or another language in the appropriate forum for it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2012, 11:42 PM
I think this person is complaining about costumes that she has access to on her own toon not being in the foundry?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-17-2012, 04:12 PM
They really should include all the costumes in the foundry. It's not like the player or mission creator is getting the paid ones free for their own in-game use or anything. Indeed, having the various paid costumes show up in foundry missions would be free advertising for them from Cryptic's standpoint.

"Hey, that's cool--I want that for my character!"
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry to say the original post is really hard to read. I think the person is complaining that it's impossible to load costume files into Foundry that you save from your non-content-creation characters. Which is a legitimate request (assuming I'm interpreting correctly). I've wanted to include my captains and BOffs in my missions and it's a bit of a pain to have to manually make the costumes by hand in the Foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docflamingo2
They really should include all the costumes in the foundry. It's not like the player or mission creator is getting the paid ones free for their own in-game use or anything. Indeed, having the various paid costumes show up in foundry missions would be free advertising for them from Cryptic's standpoint.

"Hey, that's cool--I want that for my character!"
And they include some of it, but not all of it. It really would improve their marketing to see something used in a mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi-3Orionis
Yeah, I'm sorry to say the original post is really hard to read. I think the person is complaining that it's impossible to load costume files into Foundry that you save from your non-content-creation characters. Which is a legitimate request (assuming I'm interpreting correctly). I've wanted to include my captains and BOffs in my missions and it's a bit of a pain to have to manually make the costumes by hand in the Foundry.
That is also an interesting interpretation because I've been wishing I could do that. I put my main toon and the bridge officers in there for cameo roles as a bit of an easter egg, but there's no way they're going to be perfectly matching my actual PC and BOffs.