Lt. Commander
# 31
06-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Greetings from the VKF.
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Ok so I have tried repaetedly to be nice about this but that doesnt seem to be working. Beldin and or Superballer you guys need to pull down all graphic created by Joe from your website and team speak. This is not a request.
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FltAdmiralZander View Post
Ok so I have tried repaetedly to be nice about this but that doesnt seem to be working. Beldin and or Superballer you guys need to pull down all graphic created by Joe from your website and team speak. This is not a request.
Didn't you and I have a discussion a few months back about this exact issue? And didn't I state that I wanted to avoid it from happening again? And did you not state that the images created were property of all and that we wouldn't have to worry about it?

The words "petty" and "true colors" spring to mind here...

I will do as you demanded, and not because I know I don't have to (unless you have 20k kicking around to pay a lawyer to try to sue), but we just want rid of you - especially after this.

And this is not a request either; stay away from us.

PS, I know it might take time, but I will petition to have this thread removed - so flame away while its still up if you choose to do so. GLHF
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Thank you for doing that. As I stated, in private so this wouldnt cause a scene, that was requested by the creator of the images. I for one could really care less. Futher you can call me what you want. I didnt come here to run anyone through the mud. Im really sad that you had to go there Beldin. It has become clear to me that Risa Squadron is not the glorious fleet it once was. I thank you all for the great times we had and I hope you all find what you have so clearly lost as a fleet. My best wishes.
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FltAdmiralZander View Post
Thank you for doing that. As I stated, in private so this wouldnt cause a scene, that was requested by the creator of the images. I for one could really care less. Futher you can call me what you want. I didnt come here to run anyone through the mud. Im really sad that you had to go there Beldin. It has become clear to me that Risa Squadron is not the glorious fleet it once was. I thank you all for the great times we had and I hope you all find what you have so clearly lost as a fleet. My best wishes.
See ya!