Lt. Commander
i belive that the perks for lifetime sub is lacking, i think there should be more included for such a high price, expishly for a f2p now game. i suggest maybe if you have a lifetime sub you can get the ships in the cstore for free or hafe off on everthing. or somthing, we pay 300 when it not on sale it should have some massive benifits insted there realy isnt much reason to get it. please tkae this suggestion under advisment
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Technically, lifers do get ships for free if they are willing to wait 5 months. The 400 point stipend is sufficient for lifers as far as the C-Store goes. Of course, other ingame bonuses could be added for lifers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2012, 12:16 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a permanent discount in the c-store for all gold members.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
I wouldn't mind seeing a permanent discount in the c-store for all gold members.
The Stipend is your discount. If you want to buy a 2,000 CP worth of items this month the 400 CP Stipend is a 20% discount. If you only buy 800 CP worth of items this month the Stipend is a 50% discount. Even if you buy 4,000 CP worth of stuff in a month the Stipend still gives you a 10% discount. Everything you buy each month is discounted due to your Stipend.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Yes a few extra perks would be nice for the sum of money we have paid .
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Extra perks have been asked for previously. Something like getting free (or a once a day free) unlock of lockboxes for example. or a couple extra transwarps.

I just wish that they would schedule their sales so that folks on set incomes (ie retires for example) could take advantage of them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
I just wish that they would schedule their sales so that folks on set incomes (ie retires for example) could take advantage of them.
With that shirt? :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-17-2012, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
Extra perks have been asked for previously. Something like getting free (or a once a day free) unlock of lockboxes for example. or a couple extra transwarps.

Being disabled, I whole heartedly agree with everything in your statement good sir. They always seem to spawn these specials at the wrong times. Not likely intentional, just saying...
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_slasher
i belive that the perks for lifetime sub is lacking, i think there should be more included for such a high price, expishly for a f2p now game. i suggest maybe if you have a lifetime sub you can get the ships in the cstore for free or hafe off on everthing. or somthing, we pay 300 when it not on sale it should have some massive benifits insted there realy isnt much reason to get it. please tkae this suggestion under advisment
It seems only F2P players are the winners. full lifetime, promotion lifetime and people who pay everymonth. Cryptic is cheating us. I paid every month until I bought lifetime. And it seems cryptic doesn't nothing special for people who pay to play. It's bad...
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matri View Post
With that shirt? :p
hey, it;s canon. It;s from the Borg videogame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farginaut View Post
Being disabled, I whole heartedly agree with everything in your statement good sir. They always seem to spawn these specials at the wrong times. Not likely intentional, just saying...
I seem to recall mentioning it during the last couple of sales. Between that and not having the option to strip out font colors here in the forums....