Lt. Commander
# 1 Exclusive Items
06-18-2012, 08:47 PM
I know you guys dont take the ground stuff seriously but i like ground combat, it has alot of room to grow but i think the STF ground are more fun then the space. but thats not what im here to talk about. what im here to say is about the exclusive Ground items you give out. the tribbles the life sucking fist thing the cloning thing. theres alot and when i play pvp ground or STF ground i dont care if they kill me with it, or OP or something. i just feel like they are having way more fun then me.

i was playing right before u gave out the cloning thing but i missed it cuz i had to leave to Oregon,
i just wish you could add the items to boff missions or c-store i would like to have more cool items so i could have more goals.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2012, 09:24 PM
The items you mention are available during Featured Episode reruns for those that missed them when they were first released. The tribbles are rewards for participating on Tribble test server durring test weekends . No doubt we will see another rerun of FE in a couple of months or so. Checkout the Wiki pages for the FE's to see the various items ... http://www.stowiki.org/List_of_missi...ature_Episodes

"Life sucking fist thing" = Ophidian Cane
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-18-2012, 10:04 PM
yea thats great and all but who knows if i'll be playing around that time. they should be like the vet rewards so you just get them for time and not have to stop your real life to get them. or anything but limited time offer stuff, that works for real life but for a game its not working for me or people who cant drop what there doing that month to get it