Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
06-18-2012, 05:35 PM
We had just done Cure Space and was waiting for the exit box to come up, after a few minutes 2 people decided to take the penalty and leave, the 3 of us was sitting there and a new person materialized....................................mu ch swearing was to be had, about 15-20 seconds later the box came up
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-18-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi-3Orionis
Would be nice if the first player to abandon an STF before it is finished (success or not) either were the only ones who got the penalty, or get twice the penalty. Especially on Elite. If one person decides to go derpy and rage-quits, the whole team suffers equally right now, and on Elite it is very difficult (often next to impossible if you're a PUG) to prevail if even one person rage-quits.
In all fairness, not always. Ground, I could see that. In space tho, not so much.
We had a couple of rage-quitters in ISE one night, left three of us there to tough it out.
We managed to take down the gate and tac cube and finished it up. Sure, it took a bit.
It was a solid challenge. Fun though. I love testing my tanking mettle

Ofc, another time that happened, we couldn't take the tac cube and had to leave. *shrugs*
More often than not tho, space has been salvageable 1 person short. 2, is a coin toss.