Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Starfleet Veteran
Hi, Evil70th here,

Most of you already know as I have recorded more than 150 of these in-depth reports in my original forum, ?In depth mission reports upon request? prior to the Perfect World switch over. Due to complication that occurred with the switch over I have decided to rebuild my original forum. With that thought in mind I would like to offer you a fair and in depth mission evaluation report.

Some of the information you'll need to provide me for the evaluation;

Mission Name: (Your Mission Title)
Author: (Your STO Site Name)
Minimum Level: (16+ or above)
Allegiance: (Federation/Klingon)
Project ID: ST-(ID Number)
Estimated Mission Length: (Time to complete)

Method of Report Delivery: Will be via forum post only

Once I acknowledge your report request I will evaluate it as soon as possible and can provide the feedback in this posting as well as your own forum posting if available. No other methods of report delivery are available.

A sample of the evaluation report is provided below;

---------- Example---------

(Allegiance) Mission - (Title)
Author: (Your Name)
Allegiance:
ST - (ID NUMBER)

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: I will provide an overall summary of the mission here.

Mission Description: I will provide an in depth evaluation and recommendations as needed.

Grant Mission Dialog: I will provide an in depth evaluation and recommendations as needed.

Mission Task: I will provide an in depth evaluation and recommendations as needed.

Mission Entry Prompt: I will provide an in depth evaluation and recommendations as needed.

MAPS:
YOUR MAP NAMES HERE: I will provide an in depth evaluation of each map design, playability and story dialog to include spelling and grammatical analysis.

---------End Report----------

I look forward to evaluating your missions. Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".

Last edited by evil70th; 01-18-2013 at 12:14 PM.