Lt. Commander
# 161
06-18-2012, 11:24 AM
I am playing XR-377s missions at the moment... well acutally I just started. But there's a reference at the very beginning that made me laugh: The overused console at ESD...*

Wonderful! Just wonderful!

(* I really dislike these One-Click missions so that's another reason why I liked that reference)
Lt. Commander
# 162
06-18-2012, 05:36 PM
Well, I sent off my vote today.

It was hard narrowing it down to just one mission! But alas, I did have a favorite that stood out to me.

Everybody did a terrific job here and the community should be quite pleased with all of the new missions that have been contributed.

I find myself itching to work some more on a new mission. I just can't seem to stay away from the Foundry for too long
Lt. Commander
# 163
06-19-2012, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klintobean View Post
I find myself itching to work some more on a new mission. I just can't seem to stay away from the Foundry for too long
Tell me about it, I have got Two missions published, one headquarter for the fleet, three in production and another five on paper!

Perhaps I should get out more!? :S ....naa
Lt. Commander
# 164
06-19-2012, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NahariKajal View Post
I am playing XR-377s missions at the moment... well acutally I just started. But there's a reference at the very beginning that made me laugh: The overused console at ESD...*

Wonderful! Just wonderful!

(* I really dislike these One-Click missions so that's another reason why I liked that reference)

Heh, you know, I actually felt a little bad when I found out one of the other contest entries used that as a starting point but... Yeah, I hate the one clickers too. xD

As far as working on another foundry mission... I'd still like to finish this project I am on. It's been too darn long in the works and I have actually published three missions in the middle of working on it, including this one, just to pace myself or to get those missions out on time. Still, three maps from the end. It's home stretch!
Lt. Commander
# 165
06-19-2012, 04:08 AM
I have 2 almost simultaneously ready for publish (i usually "start" 2-3 in early map build stages ahead of time and work out the scripts in work) I have 11 missions outlined ahead of time, and I have this possibly "over ambitious" meta plot I began where all my past missions are going to be synced together in an "Anti Time" story arc with subtle changes that are the result of anti time being used as a weapon of mass reality destruction in the "Anti Time War" larger arc.

That story arc is connected to the Temporal cold war, but the experimental theme is similar to DC comics crisis on infinite earths theme, with a mega plot excusing the continuity changes as a result. Every older mission has one of the new "temporal portal" fx showing up now somewhere in the mission already or will have soon.
Lt. Commander
# 166
06-19-2012, 05:36 AM
I finally got my vote in!

I really enjoyed this Foundry Challenge, and I really liked the level of awesome which was in all of the missions - there wasn't a stand out winner (to my mind at least), and there wasn't one dud (again, to my mind).

Great job everyone, keep up the good work!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 167
06-20-2012, 03:14 PM
We have a winner! Check out this post for details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=570761

Thanks again to everyone who participated :smile: You're all winners in my book!

I am going to unsticky this thread, but please feel free to continue discussing. I am going to be posting Challenge #4 up a little later today.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 168
06-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Congratulations everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 169
06-20-2012, 07:48 PM
This was the best challenge yet!

Hats off to the winner! Nicely done!