Lieutenant
# 21
06-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Is there any word on when season 6 will be launched?
Turkish RP Heroes
PvP Boot Camp Coach & PvP Academy Director
Arwin - Bane - Logan - Heniken - Seltek - Ariel
http://pvpacademy.enjin.com/

Last edited by deepspacejunkie; 06-20-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Captain
# 22
06-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Interesting read.
Republic Veteran
# 23
06-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Sweet, i can't wait.

this is not a distraction, this is business as usual, some of you need to get over it and move on with your sad life about the forums.:tongue:

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party

Ensign
# 24
06-21-2012, 03:38 AM
Nice little tit bit. I still would like a date rather than them just telling us what were going to get when it eventually comes out. I myself would rather not have everything spoiled because they are buying more time with dev blogs. Leave some things for us to discover by ourselves.

Cardiff born, Cardiff bred, when I die I'll be Cardiff dead.
Ensign
# 25
06-21-2012, 04:03 AM
Will this pop up while in STF's because I could see people leaving to help, I wouldn't want to take a penalty because I was forced to leave the stf because some had left to defend their starbases.
Career Officer
# 26
06-21-2012, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepspacejunkie View Post
Is there any word on when season 6 will be launched?
Executive producer Dan Stahl recently said it'll be out in July (since Tribble testing will still be going on first week of July, my estimate would be mid-to--late July for Holodeck release).

As we haven't gotten fleet starbases on Tribble yet, we don't know how many bugs there'll be to fix and so it's probably a good thing they haven't said that it will absolutely be out on date so-and-so, bugs fixed or not.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Career Officer
# 27
06-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Lead Content Designer Scott "Goatshark" Shicoff shares details about the upcoming Starbase Alerts event in this entry of the Season 6 News Dev Blog series.

Link to the blog.
Bran -

Please please please tell us how the mission and the queue will work for small fleets.

I am in a very small but very dedicated fleet. We always have 3-4 players on, but can't get a full 5 except once in a blue moon (actually less often than that).

We are concerned that we won't be able to play the mission described here ever.

We are concerned that if we can play the mission, we won't be able to succeed without more players.

If you (or a dev) could address these two issues I (and I imagine many others) would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance. :biggrin:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find yourself participating in a discussion, and you know nothing can ever persuade you to alter your view, please recognize that you are not being objective about the subject at hand and further discussion with you is futile.

=/\= Vice Admiral Shin
}}:-| Lieutenant General 79 of 97

Subscriber since 1-28-2010
Ensign
# 28
07-10-2012, 07:00 AM
YAy I came up with an idea similar to this when I first started playing sto. I'm glad to see new content being added especially with regards to season 6
Lieutenant
# 29
07-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
As we haven't gotten fleet starbases on Tribble yet.....
Er..... they are on Tribble.. have been for a while now ?!?!?
Ensign
# 30
07-10-2012, 01:41 PM
they weren't on Tribble 20 days ago, which is when that comment was made, this is an old thread, these comments weren't posted yesterday.