Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
06-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Sad. Was hoping to get to test Fleet bases this week : (
Lt. Commander
# 12 New account bank
06-13-2012, 03:09 PM
I looked at new account bank and i should been able to deposit ec from my lt cmdr toon and i see a it for scans and tracts more than items might a few fixes before all my toons and i have both holo and tribble account i look at tonight on tribble deside how best to use it
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-14-2012, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekker1988 View Post
wish the bulk of Season 6 was on Tribble already
In a way I do also, however there will be little playtime in Starbases. The fun will last a week before they become part of the long term career.

Those of us already 800 day or above vets, can't spend 6-8 months simply building up a Starbase. Unless we are very sad, would have to have no life at all to spend half a year on such a thing.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-14-2012, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by takingbackbob View Post
Any word on the Aquarius bridge bugs. Are they going to be looked at in the near future?
Low priority and doesn't make money. These will be looked at sometime around Christmas 2014.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-14-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
In a way I do also, however there will be little playtime in Starbases. The fun will last a week before they become part of the long term career.

Those of us already 800 day or above vets, can't spend 6-8 months simply building up a Starbase. Unless we are very sad, would have to have no life at all to spend half a year on such a thing.
What they could do, is to divide the time and cost to craft the improvements to build the starbase so all tiers can be tested thoroughly.

That is if they want to test it all. Then before it goes live they will remove that. and it will take as long as they have planned it should take.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.20.20120603a.5

General:
  • There is no longer a client crash when previewing a dialog in the Foundry.
  • Fleet bank deposit and withdrawal limits are working again.
  • No-Win Scenario Updates
    • Bio Neural Torpedoes will no longer lose thier targeting information.
      • Torpedoes will now stay focused on thier target, which will always be the Transport.
    • Updated Ship configurations on Waves 7-10.
      • Replaced a few Frigates with Battle Ships.
    • Death Penalty now increments by 30 seconds with every death instead of 15 seconds.

Known Issues:
  • Fleet members are not informed of how many EC or items in the fleet bank they have left available to withdraw per day.
  • Custom search fields are not present when looking for Community Authored missions.
Way to go. I had a blast with this mission until you went and changed it. Maybe you can make it spawn 10 groups of enemies from the start that launches 100 bioneural torpedos at once. It really seems too easy as it is. /sarcasm
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Can I launch Vulcan DOffs at the Bio-Neural torps to mind meld it into targeting something else?
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshiirRa View Post
That hasn't happened for ages. Probably won't happen again for ages. Also, that would go on Redshirt right now, since Tribble is being used for testing Season 6.
if Tribble or Redshirt but i want to be able to Test both new Fed Carriers before i might buy one at the Holodeck

and make it possible for Holodeck to buy more Acc Wide Bank Slots and for bound thinks there too and for this Ferrengi Money too and Borg Tokens too
Ensign
# 19 Tribble
06-21-2012, 02:43 AM
But How do we get on Tribble? Every time I go to http://sto.perfectworld.com/404?url=...t-shard-signup It says "You've entered an area of the ship that no longer exists or has been warped to another dimension.

Better head back before you end up lost in the Delta Quadrant."

For any replies write Manan Gupta in It so know it is for me....
Captain
# 20
06-21-2012, 04:24 AM
Mouse over Community, press Community in the dropdown box, then press Read more... in Tribble's description. But yeah, the link you gave me showed that same text xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.