Lt. Commander
# 201
03-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspar View Post
Putting something behind you isn't sweeping it under the rug. Maybe you haven't realized it, but your self righteous crusading has already destroyed any chance of peacefully resolving this and getting the contests back. You haven't helped anyone and keep hurting the community more. Now this is bordering on harassment and could result in these forums being taken away completely because of a few individuals. If that's what you want, then by all means, keep it up.
silverspar you know what i just found out about this stuff last night .

and really i haven't said much of anything about it,but in the past you have managed too get in my face on occasion and even to a point have called me a conspiracy theorists.

involving plot lines with the moon.

or whatever but you know what there comes a time when enough's a nuff consider yourself ignored .
Lt. Commander
# 202
03-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minago View Post
um since the servers shut down ,lan mode would be helpful about now
the reference was made before the servers shut down... by now it truly would be a good idea, agreed.
Lt. Commander
# 203
03-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreffnonX View Post
the reference was made before the servers shut down... by now it truly would be a good idea, agreed.
so in theory it would have been better to listen too customers in the first place except telling them "who the #### cares"

i rest my case.
Lt. Commander
# 204
03-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Well Awen if you read this, you made the right choice. I agree. I this case people just need to let by gones be by gones. I just hope that we can see more contests like this one because I surely enjoyed it, and you can expect to see The Valor Enora in the game. I have been thinking that they will be my primary character. It will be so much fun. Well safe travels
Lt. Commander
# 205
03-26-2009, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuichii View Post
Nothing is more important, enigmatic, or powerful as PR. PR makes and breaks companies. If you think someone canít be fired over a single mistake that causes bad PR look no further than Michel Phelps. Heís a living legend yet Kelloggís dropped him like a hot potato the second his bong hit showed up on the internet. Creating a bad image for company with its core constituents is what Awen has done.

To paraphrase a certain Republican Senator recently, she should come before the public like the Japanese and take a long bow. Then either quit or . . . well I donít have to finish that.
This seems to be a little harsh for a human mistake sir.
Lt. Commander
# 206
03-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Not to perpetuate anything, but since this thread is still going and people have already expressed their feelings multiple times, I would be slightly interested to see some actual figures. So...

How do you think the Alien Identification contest was handled?

I realize this may not get seen by many people, and thats fine. Just curious to see what the results look like
Lt. Commander
# 207
03-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Wynn
This is called "blaming the victim", I believe...
No, what you are doing is strawmanning. You aren't a victim. And you are perpetually making the situation worse.
Lt. Commander
# 208
03-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen
This seems to be a little harsh for a human mistake sir.
Not that I agree with the person you quoted, but I dont think anyone is upset about the mistake itself, but rather the way it was handled once the mistake was found.
Lt. Commander
# 209
03-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minago View Post
silverspar you know what i just found out about this stuff last night .

and really i haven't said much of anything about it,but in the past you have managed too get in my face on occasion and even to a point have called me a conspiracy theorists.

involving plot lines with the moon.

or whatever but you know what there comes a time when enough's a nuff consider yourself ignored .
You seem to get hurt easily, especially since nothing was directed at you. Obviously you also think that publicly telling me you are ignoring me hurts my feelings or something. I really don't care either, since you seem to take things personally without actually reading.
Closed Thread