Career Officer
# 91
06-21-2012, 11:03 AM
If I click on dev tracker, the 'Back' button no longer takes me back to the main forum page. Hitting it just refreshes the dev tracker page.
# 92
06-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
22. There is no easy way to "find all posts by X person" (a tool I used to track threads I posted in, and see responses.)
Please give me this button back...pleaseeeeeeee
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 93
06-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Updates to a few items!

#13 - The Dev Tracker is working and I am adding Devs to the tracker We're looking into how we can make the Dev Tracker viewable when not logged in (you can view it when not logged in now, but you need to enter the Captcha)

#31 - 'Dominian' is now 'Dominion'

We're continuing to work on the list in the OP, and will update/ fix/ change what we can, as fast as we can.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 94
06-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We're continuing to work on the list in the OP, and will update/ fix/ change what we can, as fast as we can.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Considering how many problems you guys caused, by doing the forum switch-over...

Work faster!
Captain
# 95
06-21-2012, 12:48 PM
I can't figure out how to turn off signatures and avatars now like I had set up before. I found the place where I could add one for myself (if I wanted one), but where do I turn them off altogether? How do I do that?
Career Officer
# 96
06-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for this, Brandon.

I know you won't be able to address everything that we've mentioned that's changed. Some things (like custom avatars) seem to be policy changes, and while I may not be happy with that policy change, obviously I can work with what you've allowed in terms of signatures.

But I'm really glad to know that Cryptic/PWE/Et al is taking this thread as constructive feedback. That's certainly got to be difficult with all the flood of negativity. Your coming back to this thread to let us know that our reports are being seen.. is remarkably gratifying.

It's nice to feel we've been heard, even if we can't change the company's mind about some decisions.
Username: PodSix
Fleet: None
Ensign
# 97
06-21-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm in the same boat, because of my Perfect World account, MundaneRaptor has just become inudraco.
There's no way to keep my cryptic name? Or have a forum specific display name for the cryptic forums?

Last edited by inudraco; 06-21-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 98
06-21-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Updates to a few items!

#13 - The Dev Tracker is working and I am adding Devs to the tracker We're looking into how we can make the Dev Tracker viewable when not logged in (you can view it when not logged in now, but you need to enter the Captcha)

#31 - 'Dominian' is now 'Dominion'

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Cool! glad to hear you're working on getting things fixed! Hopefully you can get customer Avatars again... and allow people to change their old screen names back to what they had before. I think that would make a lot of people happy, along with the rest of the list of course. Thanks for trying!
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Jean-Luc Picard
Empire Veteran
# 99
06-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Is the STO Dev Tracker on Twitter gonna be hooked back up soon?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Captain
# 100
06-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Searching for people (only tried tracking devs down so far) causes a database error that cannot be resolved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Closed Thread