Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 11
06-22-2012, 02:46 AM
After many days, I get my old c-points back, but I have yet many account problems.

1 - I can't copy toons to any test server.

2 - I can't buy any C-point by card or zen. Only by steam wallet.

3 - I have two friends with money to buy the lifetime subscription, but after making the correct account linking, no one can get the subscription. For a unknow reason, PW and Crypt have fear to get our money...
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Career Officer
# 12
06-22-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmapoint View Post
1 - I can't copy toons to any test server.

Under profile, select Character Transfer. Worked for me. Literally moments ago.
Career Officer
# 13
06-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyxmas1 View Post
Hey, you are absolutely right. I see the correct non-zero amount of C-POINTS (not Zen).

It's a round-about way to look at my account C-points, instead of directly on my account page. But thanks! :smile:
I noticed that buying zen in GENERAL puts it in your "wallet". Once there you can transfer it to a particular game. Once I transferred it to STO, it shows I have no zen. What it seems to mean is that I have no zen in my WALLET, whereas I do have zen (CPoints) inside STO.

No, I would not have designed it that way, but oh well...
Career Officer
# 14
06-22-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmapoint View Post
To tell the truth, I really tired of this. Really thired. Deeply tired

Because this dirty work to link the STO accounts to PW account system to access this stupid new forum, look...

1 - I can't transfer any char to any test server
2 - I can't have any C-points in my account from the website
3- I have no characters on the website.
4 - My whole account history on STO website and forum are destroyed.
5 - I can't have any DECENT suport from the Perfect World.
6 - I can't see any sincere and useful word from the Crypt Staff.

[7.]The lifetime and gold accounts lost the forum rights and all things related.
First, these are short responses. This is for brevity only, not intending to be mean or dismissive. I just don't want to make a block o' text.

Second, I think the forums look fine. Just an opinion. Though I DO wish we could customize avatars I miss my IDIC-pride emblem.

1. I addressed in a post above.
2. Yeah, it's wonky, but you can buy them and add them to STO. Who cares if they appear on the Wallet as long as you can access them in the cstore?
3. What do you mean here?
4. Sad, but I really don't see what benefit it was in general. The web teams probably have better things to do than transport outdated and ultimately irrelevant data.
5. TOTALLY LEGIT COMPLAINT!! Though i did have a billing issue before the link, and I got PWE support quickly, I know several people with problems that are still unaddressed.
6. Most of them are likely busy with the S6 prep anyway. But I think I read that there was some issue with them posting too (grain of salt: half-remembered here-say)
7. The title is still there. (I have it, go to Edit my Avatar, and there is a check box). As for other privs, I don't know if they are working or not, but really, what difference does it make other than the nifty title?

Last edited by gettorix; 06-22-2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Capitalization issues etc.