Captain
# 11
06-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Where do you get the time to make all these posts? I'm barely reading through them, and every time I read one, another comes up!

Edit: Hah, stopped you in your tracks! *evil laughter*

By the way, your fangs are a LOT more visible now :O
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Career Officer
# 12
06-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Excellent video, and very well put together.

I wished mine were as professional looking.

Thanks for sharing.
Career Officer
# 13
06-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Nice vid. I'm quite impressed that you did all that in one night. As someone who has recently been dabbling in making a fleet recruitment video, I understand the challenges in making one. Where did you get the clip with the transwarp gate?

btw, at the risk of being spam-ish, I have a (rough) fleet vid made if anyone is interested. (And the music is not Requiem for a dream, lol).
http://youtu.be/LrtAWf4vYqY
# 14
06-22-2012, 03:18 PM
The clip with the transwarp gate is actually a travelling in Sirius sector space using the demo editor.

Your video is definitely interesting, if i may suggest you one thing, it'd be to make your text less invasive, no flashy colors and try not to cover the full image, only a tiny portion of it.
Career Officer
# 15
06-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhaverson View Post
The clip with the transwarp gate is actually a travelling in Sirius sector space using the demo editor.

Your video is definitely interesting, if i may suggest you one thing, it'd be to make your text less invasive, no flashy colors and try not to cover the full image, only a tiny portion of it.
Ha! of course... duh. Just didn't quite recognize it without the grid lines.

Yeah, still working on finding a color that works. White kinda blends in to the background at places. And dark colors are hard to see as well. Might need to just place them in a different location. Thanks for the feedback. :smile: