Career Officer
# 1 Tier 5 Conni :D
06-22-2012, 04:49 PM
How about this, a Tier 5 Conni with either 6 or 8 (3-4 fore and 3-4 aft) weapon slots, hull strength between 27000 and 36000, turn rate of a science vessel and the BOFF/Console layout of the tier Excelsior? Screw tier 5+1, I would be happy with pure tier 5. Skins would be OG Conni, any of the tier 2 cruisers and the Exeter Class (of course if you own them). Cryptic, come on, its my birthday in a week, throw me a bone!
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Community Moderator
# 2
06-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhrangerxml View Post
How about this, a Tier 5 Conni with either 6 or 8 (3-4 fore and 3-4 aft) weapon slots, hull strength between 27000 and 36000, turn rate of a science vessel and the BOFF/Console layout of the tier Excelsior? Screw tier 5+1, I would be happy with pure tier 5. Skins would be OG Conni, any of the tier 2 cruisers and the Exeter Class (of course if you own them). Cryptic, come on, its my birthday in a week, throw me a bone!
Not this again...

The answer has been (for the past 2 years) and continues to be a no. Unless CBS decided to bow down finally and allow it (which I really really doubt)
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 3
06-22-2012, 04:56 PM
They won't agree to a Tier 5 Consitution, but I doubt they would say no to a new ship thats the size of the Sovereign that looks similar to the Consitution.
Career Officer
# 4
06-22-2012, 04:59 PM
Had to bring it up, love the ship and to me it is Star Trek. Plus, being my birthday and all :p
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Captain
# 5
06-22-2012, 06:16 PM
So you want the J.J.Brams iPrize?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Commander
# 6
06-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
They won't agree to a Tier 5 Consitution, but I doubt they would say no to a new ship thats the size of the Sovereign that looks similar to the Consitution
That doesn't make sense. And trying to play semantics on the company you are licensing from isn't a good idea.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
06-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
They won't agree to a Tier 5 Consitution, but I doubt they would say no to a new ship thats the size of the Sovereign that looks similar to the Consitution.
They already have one. The Vesta class. It's just not done to scale in STO.
Career Officer
# 8
06-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Not this again...

The answer has been (for the past 2 years) and continues to be a no. Unless CBS decided to bow down finally and allow it (which I really really doubt)
Considering all the other crap CBS seems to allow I find this excuse more and more unbelieveable every day.
Joined August 2008
Career Officer
# 9
06-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
So you want the J.J.Brams iPrize?
Are you crazy? That's the one ship I'd want least in STO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilczewski View Post
They already have one. The Vesta class. It's just not done to scale in STO.
The Vesta isn't anything even resembling a Consitution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus51166 View Post
That doesn't make sense. And trying to play semantics on the company you are licensing from isn't a good idea.
Makes perfect sense, given CBS approved of the Vesper, the Excalibur, the Exeter, and of course the Utopia (NX-class).
Career Officer
# 10
06-22-2012, 06:36 PM
I'd be happy if They'd make a T-4 version of the Exeter and let us use the Motion Picture skin. :smile:
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.