Empire Veteran
# 31
06-22-2012, 09:47 PM
If anyone can read the google docs thing can you please re-post it here?
Rihannsu
# 32
06-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.20.20120617b.6

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_3...jVYU29zMmdteUU
Are the Forums this bad that the Patch notes had to be Google Doced?
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Commander
# 33
06-22-2012, 10:14 PM
Do I have to have a google account to view the release notes?
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
06-22-2012, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
the pvp que button being moved to the drop down is lame. time for another row of those buttons under the mini map i think.
I still say that they should remove ALL the non-minimap related buttons to a separate UI element/bar thing so that they can either all be displayed or customized to only show whichever options the player wants to see somewhere separate.

This would have the bonus effect of making the minimap usable in more places than just the upper right corner of the screen.

Raptr profile
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
06-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post

It is a significantly long set of patch notes, and I believe at the time these notes were written, the forums did not have the nested list format functioning, meaning that each line would have to be formatted manually which... just no.

Raptr profile
Career Officer
# 36
06-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
I noticed this delicious bit of irony as well. One step forward in game, two steps back on the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by direphoenix View Post
It is a significantly long set of patch notes, and I believe at the time these notes were written, the forums did not have the nested list format functioning, meaning that each line would have to be formatted manually which... just no.
So "yes" basically. Look at the old Engineering reports, you could fit that much text in 2, maybe 3 posts. Heck, look at the Jem'Hadar post in my signature. The first one uses EVERY character (which includes some formatting).
Want to know more about Cryptic's hidden lottery odds and outcomes?  Read my posts below.
Lock Boxes: The true value - (thread link)
Jem'Hadar Bug Odds - (thread link)
Galor Creation Rate - (thread link)
Find me in TSW - TSW Chronicle Profile
Rihannsu
# 37
06-22-2012, 10:40 PM
I just notice that on Tribble to Rename your character it's now showing Zen and not Cryptic Points required to do things.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*gasp*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Survivor of Romulus
# 38
06-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djchrisx View Post
hey while you dev's are at it could you put STO back the way it was before Perfect World moved in. STO just hasnt been like it use to be so thats why you never see me on any more.
before? the game hasn't changed its still the game it was b4 and after PWE don't know what your talking about but its still STO
Lieutenant
# 39
06-23-2012, 12:18 AM
can you re post link,link doesnt work i tried in every browser i cant think of,and in one rediret me on main site on other it show error,please repost
Career Officer
# 40
06-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Anyone know how to actually get to the Fleet Base???

Last edited by ducklesworth; 06-23-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Closed Thread