Career Officer
# 41
06-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyaddiction View Post
Your join date is set from when you first post on the forums. So if you didn't post until July, it'd be Jul 2012.
Der de Der award #1 here. While yes the "New" join dates are based on the first post on the "new" Forums. Just a few of us played/Posted before June 2012. I know that this can be a Complex concept, but I'm sure you'll remain clueless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick65 View Post
So people quit your moaning and groaning and just play a good FREE game and quit ******** so much ----let the people at PWE do their job. If you are unhappy then leave....OR wise up play the game and have fun.
Der de Der Award #2 right here. While yes the game is "Free" now, sadly some of us Joined and Played in 2010, when it wasn't Free. So yes enjoy your free Game, some of us Paid for it to develop into this abomination.

"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
Ensign
# 42
06-22-2012, 08:59 AM
Personally don't mind the forum being updated but then I have only been here a few months so its not my place to moan. One thing I would like to mention since I don't really see another suitable thread and since im here would be the writting; white on black or here typing in black on white, its really hard colours to use when you have dyslexia. I wish people would take more concideration when creating forums for people like myself..."pain as we are i know!" but some softer colours like a soft yellow or cream or a soft blue background helps a great deal.
Lieutenant
# 43
06-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainconrad View Post
Awesome... join date of June2012... might as well be a slap in the face to all my dedication to this game... thanks PWE... thank you
Yes, that was a "screw you community" move. I hate being so negative about this game all the time but this game and the people just are not what they were at launch...
Career Officer
# 44
06-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepercatcher View Post
Look! No RSS feed!

That's how I know there's new cool awesomeness! Maybe there will be no more cool awesomeness?
There is a RSS feed but it has been infected with PWE games
Divine Protectorate Gaming
STO Beta Tester and Original Cryptic user
Ensign
# 45
06-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Agreed, I hate all the changes PWE!!! Thanks a lot! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Ensign
# 46
06-22-2012, 10:29 PM
Is it just me, or are the forums and anything related to PWE broken, and don't work right?
Playing since: Feb 2011.