Career Officer
# 1 Purchasing Zen
06-22-2012, 03:04 PM
The only way this process could be worse would be if they had someone call me and insult me over the phone. Or come to my house and kick my dog. And then insult me.

This is a sad system.

Really after all the hoops to jump through I'm going through a review process.

Outstanding service. That was irony by the way. Look it up. Have a friend look it up.

So far this transition has failed in the areas of clarity, functionality, service.....oh bother why go on?

Do you really think this is good? Do you think its clever that a consumer wrote a "how to use PWE's zen interface" because

1. It sucks. And.....

2. No one in your company was capable of recognizing that it sucked themselves AND doing something about it. I'm sure someone knew it sucked. Likely anyone that actually used it themselves. It's that entire "doing something' that is lacking.

Thanks for writing that LOL, got that stickied LOL.

Here's one. DO SOME WORK LOL.

Edit:

Okay, you've just finished paying for your ZEN ? now where is it?

Good question. Reference the status definitions below to help you with your inquiry.

Yah....we know its a good question. Just had to rip that off the PWE website.

Double Edit. Just had to take this post from another happy consumer.

edit edit edit

Wow so, ive taken a walk to cool off and not post a pronfanity heavy ***** session...

let me keep it simple for those stupid enough to leave STO players in this mess

REVIEW MY ORDER.. XOXOXOXOX seriously this system is fubar still waiting for my zen points which i have to convert to cpoints a what ever time someone approves my purhase... oh but the moneys alreadygone

seriously broken system

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=279501

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=276511

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=277581

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...11#post4378911

Last edited by thissler; 06-23-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
06-22-2012, 06:26 PM
Yeah... Wow...

"Review my transaction?" WTF, seriously? What are you reviewing.
Maybe they're trying to figure out the current conversion rate from USD to Renminbi or somethin.

I've been quiet about the purchase of Cryptic and now the "non-optional" account linking... now this.

It was so easy buying Atari/Cryptic Points. Why does this have to be so hard?

I am exploring strange new worlds and seeking out new civilizations in a galaxy far, far away...
With my Assault Cannon.
Career Officer
# 3
06-22-2012, 06:51 PM
The ability to open up the C-store in-game and purchase without mucking about with alt-tabbing and multistage purchases was much better.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
06-22-2012, 08:37 PM
I bought zen about 3 hours ago, my zen is still in "review". im about to go to bed without my "duty officer pack".

im sorry, my money is gone and i received email saying my purchase was complete. what is to review?

i will not be going through this again, until this system is fixed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
06-22-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
The only way this process could be worse would be if they had someone call me and insult me over the phone. Or come to my house and kick my dog. And then insult me.
If you would please purchase some Zen, you will then be able to access this option from their customer support page payable with Zen... :biggrin:
Community Moderator
# 6
06-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emh24 View Post
I bought zen about 3 hours ago, my zen is still in "review". im about to go to bed without my "duty officer pack".

im sorry, my money is gone and i received email saying my purchase was complete. what is to review?

i will not be going through this again, until this system is fixed.
You won't have too, as the sticky in this forum says (linkie: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=279401) this is a one time deal. After that it's smooth sailings! (When I did it it only took about an hour but I did it in the middle of the week)
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Republic Veteran
# 7
06-23-2012, 04:41 AM
1 hour wouldn't be too terrible, 8 hours later for me, still in review. I wanted to get some stuff and copy to tribble, and this is holding me up. I can see that they would want to verify new customers, but I'm not new, the process of account merge should have put us on a verified list.
Career Officer
# 8
06-23-2012, 05:14 AM
Woooo Hooooo still in review!

Because vetting internet sales of intangible property is HARD!!
Career Officer
# 9
06-23-2012, 06:20 AM
having same issue. have confirmation of payment was successful yet the Zen in is review. for 2 hours now.

Update: 24/612

Purchased Zen of 23/6/12 2.33pm GMT & received today (24/6/12) at around 8am GMT

I did a quick test and bought 500 zen and it was instant transaction. So it looks like the first transaction is a verification period.

MODERATORS: Please can you put forward to perfect world a disclaimer on their website saying the first transaction will take longer than usual due to a verification period.

Cheers

Last edited by locutusx5; 06-24-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Ensign
# 10
06-23-2012, 07:03 AM
I'm very annoyed at the moment, I can't even buy that stupid Zen crap...
I need a confirmation code, ok I click the button to have a code send... an hour passes I receive nothing, I click it again... and again... still nothing, I contact customer support.

"Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days."

Are you fracking kidding me!!
By the time I get a bloody reply or a code and then since it's my first purchase most likely a review I will have royally outleveled the friggin ship I want to buy!

Seriously, I am known for my infinite tolerance and patience but come on, this is enough to make anyone go stirr bananas.

What a ****** system... I miss Cryptic store, select, buy, play... takes 3 fracking minutes!
Gonna quit my rant, I'm heating up here, feeling the urge to punch someone

Keep your confirmation code, I'll keep my money!

Last edited by logri; 06-23-2012 at 07:08 AM.
Closed Thread