Ensign
# 41
06-20-2012, 10:16 AM
I played this game at launch, I made a KDF captain as it was when launched, I now have 2 KDF captains at 50, the current state of the KDF is sad yes, low population according to Cryptic, not enough content as said by most players. Cryptic does not want to waste money on the KDF because they do not see any profit in it. which is understandable, the feds have alot more options for ships and uniforms on the C-store. I'm not asking for a revamp of the KDF to back fill the game, I am past that part, it matters not to me any longer. but now looking to the future, or even the present, why can the KDF not get the same gifts the Fed gets. the Artimage, I don't know the sales they got on that, or what it would cost to give the KDF a variant, but I would like to believe that the percentage of players that bought the Artimage, could be a reflection of the percentage of KDF players that would buy a KDF version. I don't know anything about programming, but I would like to believe, since there is already the model for the Artimage, take the fed style ship body off and slap that package into a raptor and sell it to the KDF. from this point going forward, both factions should receive new toys, both factions are at war with the borg, both factions are fighting side by side to combat threats to the alpha quadrant.
Empire Veteran
# 42
06-20-2012, 08:43 PM
I finally listened to the podcast, a waste of time actually, not at all inspiring. Seems Cryptic is doing what it always has ignoring the minority for the majority. Ignoring a problem is certainly the way of dealing with it. Pffff.... Don't buy a lifetime, if you're a fan of the KDF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Career Officer
# 43
06-23-2012, 12:15 AM
Would it kill the Podcasters to ask a few hard follow up question? Did no one catch that there will be no Galaxy or Voyager interiors? That they might come out one per year..... And i haven't even finished the podcast yet!

Beyond that, its more of the same: we'd like to, we're looking into it, its been talked about and we've got an idea of when... but its not set in the schedule yet. And my favorite so far: when he talks about the poker minigame, it might get done or not, its up to the developer so lets hope he gets a chance to! .....

/Facepalm! Things get done when they are planned and scheduled, otherwise say its not planned instead of giving people hope. For the record, i do not care about a poker mini game but know others certainly do.
Captain
# 44
06-23-2012, 02:27 AM
was there anything mentioned about the sovereign refit?
Career Officer
# 45
06-23-2012, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyranger1414 View Post
there will be no Galaxy or Voyager interiors?
What???

So why did they do the Defiant?

Mind you, is anyone flying a Galaxy now?

Oh yeh... me... :redface:

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK