Lt. Commander
# 31
06-01-2012, 03:21 AM
Is there any chance the Stalker will be updated to bring it in line with the Stalker pets? I mean c'mon the name if the thing is "fighter" yet it has a turret rather than cannon. From zone chatter I'm getting that the Delta Flyer trumps the Stalker as a shuttle, and the Peregrine Fighter trumps the Stalker as a fighter.

Lets compare a little.
Stalker Fighter:
..Tetryon Turret
..Quantum Torpedo
..Thoron Generator
..Low Energy Signature

Stalker Pet (Blue):
..Tetryon Pulsle Cannons
..Anti-Proton Sweep
..Thoron Generator
..Hull Signature Masked

Seems to me the Stalker pet is better. It gets the pulse cannons, fighter gets a turret?? I get losing the Anti-Proton Sweep in favor of a Torpedo or it wouldn't even be close to current shuttles. However if it's supposed to be a fighter shouldn't it have cannon instead of a turret?

If it had come with cannon, like my hangar pets, I'd have bought it as soon as it came out. Now I want to wait and see if there's some hope it may actually be turned into a fighter rather than a shuttle.

The Peregrine has better impulse and turn rate modifiers (though not by anything significant) and of course cannon. The Delta flyer has an additional Ensign BoFF slot as well as better hull and shield modifiers. It seems like the Stalker is kind of lost in limbo between a fighter and a shuttle.

If anyone owns all 3 of these ships, would you please post your impressions? I want to buy it because I like the look of it. I also don't want to feel like I'm getting a sub par ship.
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-01-2012, 05:44 AM
is this for Atroc carrieers Because this is NOT a federation design. ~ T
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
Delta Flyer was CRAFTABLE pre-PWE (and F2P)
sorry you are wrong when it first came out you had to pay for it i know i bought it then later on it became craftable
Lt. Commander
# 34 Tradewars anyone?
06-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Ive been online gaming since 1991. This newfangled f2p system is pretty good imho. Altho I am feeling a bit nidkeled and dimed on the constant ferengi lockboxes...
I played this coupla yrs ago when it came out and it is much better now, so I may go gold. I wont be complaining about the cost until it actually costs something to play. Impulse buying everything shiny and pretty in this game I want for the next month still wont add up to taking my girl to one movie at the theater. After coupla decades of suffering thru one dying game after another I would like to see this one able to stay around.
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Any reason why the new ships haven't gone onto tribble?
Lt. Commander
# 36
06-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkincrow
Any reason why the new ships haven't gone onto tribble?
Yeah, when will we be seeing those?
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Ok First the carrier and now this stealth fighter are the klingons going to get another new ship preferably something unique and not from a lock box
Starfleet Veteran
# 38
06-23-2012, 03:38 AM
Thank you... I agree.