Career Officer
# 11
06-20-2012, 02:50 AM
I too get the level 10 BS message after linking my account .. Total Bull**** !! Fix it and fix it now people .
Career Officer
# 12
06-20-2012, 05:37 AM
Even if you were able to purchase Zen it seems there's currently no way to transfer any amount of Zen from your "wallet" to STO! When attempting to transfer Zen to STO there's no server(s) to select (just a "No characters" option) so the transfer cannot be completed!

This is just a completely massive failure from PWE! They've thrown away what was a good working system and replaced it with something that is currently useless!
Career Officer
# 13
06-20-2012, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigadeic View Post
I agree I had plans to buy the new ship and this pw site crap messes everything up gimme back the ability to buy c points dammit the zen exchange rate is lame 80 zen for 100 cp that just blows
Keep in mind $1.00 USD = 100 ZEN = 80 CP. They're all totally equivalent so you're not losing anything.

I expect Cryptic will either extend the sale or have a fix up pronto since obviously not being able to give them money is a top priority to fix.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Career Officer
# 14 Thank you
06-20-2012, 05:53 AM
Joined Nov '11 and loved the game . I decided to support it by buying a LTS and c points . In 7 months i have spent over $900.00 . Don't misunderstand me , i haven't minded . After giving up smoking($450.00 per month) i have had the money . Anyway got my work bonus today , $300 . I thought I might convert it to c points and try and get a another bug ship for my KDF toon , and maybe that new fed ship . Tried adding c points and it tells me i can't . So , I spent my bonus on my wife instead . Thank you , I am getting tonight what most people on this forum think of the changes..:biggrin:
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-20-2012, 10:00 AM
one does not simply 'buy' c-bills anymore
Ensign
# 16
06-21-2012, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindwipecjg View Post
USE STEAM and buy your Cpoints via the steam wallet.
Assuming steamoverlay still works with your account. Mine stopped working about a month ago.
Lieutenant
# 17
06-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradikitten View Post
Assuming steamoverlay still works with your account. Mine stopped working about a month ago.
it does on my steam client overlay.. if your isnt working try reinstalling the steam client and the game again i've heard that if the overlay doesnt work then a re-install usually fixes it for steam users. but it does work. most of the fleet im in is using the steam version and the overlay works for us all
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
06-21-2012, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozdropbear View Post
Joined Nov '11 and loved the game . I decided to support it by buying a LTS and c points . In 7 months i have spent over $900.00 . Don't misunderstand me , i haven't minded . After giving up smoking($450.00 per month) i have had the money . Anyway got my work bonus today , $300 . I thought I might convert it to c points and try and get a another bug ship for my KDF toon , and maybe that new fed ship . Tried adding c points and it tells me i can't . So , I spent my bonus on my wife instead . Thank you , I am getting tonight what most people on this forum think of the changes..:biggrin:
gz on giving up smoking
Ensign
# 19
06-23-2012, 10:31 AM
PWE did this because of all the account hacks that have been occuring through the C-Point purchasing system. What they don't want you to know id that they are currently under investigation by the Better Business Bureau because they are banning accounts that have been hacked and unwilling to resolve matters. Lawsuits are also pending against PWE because of their unwillinness to restore wrongly banned accounts and refund the hacked funds.