Commander
# 1 how to do now?
06-23-2012, 05:37 AM
anyone have notized cryptic not more selling c points so only way is now make a perfekt world account and buy there zen so i have do it.

my prob is now at the beginning i have not know it need hours or days to get the zen what you have buy so i have first time buy zen points with click and buy after some hours later nothing happend i try it again ~10 hours later next day i get 1x zen and the secoud transaction was canceld from perfekt world.

but they take 2x the realmoney from my bank account afther i write 2x tickets about this **** they still write to my ticket solved andclose it.

but nothing happening and my real money still not get back so what i can do now ?

contact law about real money scam from a company? ???
Captain
# 2
06-23-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
anyone have notized cryptic not more selling c points so only way is now make a perfekt world account and buy there zen so i have do it.

my prob is now at the beginning i have not know it need hours or days to get the zen what you have buy so i have first time buy zen points with click and buy after some hours later nothing happend i try it again ~10 hours later next day i get 1x zen and the secoud transaction was canceld from perfekt world.

but they take 2x the realmoney from my bank account afther i write 2x tickets about this **** they still write to my ticket solved andclose it.

but nothing happening and my real money still not get back so what i can do now ?

contact law about real money scam from a company? ???
You want to contact your bank, they can take it from there.
# 3
06-23-2012, 06:10 AM
if you clicked buy twice how is that a scam. Also if you raise additional tickets it pushes you to the bottom of the queue as it looks at it as an amendment. Best to let the process run it's course. Billing queries are usually addressed within 23 - 48 hours in my experience, but it is the weekend now.

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Commander
# 4
06-23-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiledon View Post
if you clicked buy twice how is that a scam..
i buy 1x zen after nothing happend i try to buy ~10 hours later again zen.

2 days later i get 1x and the the other buy Perfekt world canceld not me now some days gone and i see they take 2x then realmoney from me .

now understand?

i buy 2x they take 2x real money from me but only give me 1x and dont give me any anwer on tickets only switch them to problem solved!!!!

they do it now witch 3 tickets still no coment from this company and billing isusses need 24-48 hours i wait now 4 days ok
Career Officer
# 5
06-23-2012, 07:41 AM
hmm my reply was swallowed by the forum monster...

anyways I can see you are concerned so I would suggest contacting customerservice@perfectworld.com with your ticket numbers and a brief explanation of the chain of events. Apparently there should also be a telephone number you can call on your receipt. As I said above by raising multiple tickets actually pushes your query to the bottom of the list to be looked at (rather than highlighting that your concern is urgent it is treated that you are adding additional information).

Captain
# 6
06-23-2012, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiledon View Post
but it is the weekend now.
I must be tired. First thought that went through my mind was it;s China and they don;t have weekends over there. So much for being good....

Not sure if it;s Cryptic or PW but refunds seem hard to come by. You may want to search the forums for previous attempts of users to get them.

I;m half tempted to say go straight to your bank and ask for a chargeback.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining

Last edited by mikewendell; 06-23-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Career Officer
# 7
06-23-2012, 09:35 AM
I haven't personally had issues getting refunds from pwe or cryptic. I also have not had any real issues with zen purchasing. If you hover over my sig you will see I have been a pwe customer for quite a while so they have had plenty opportunity to p*** me off.