Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Republic Veteran
# 11
06-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel230 View Post
I have enough cryptic points to buy the kar'fi but man that thing is ugly. I was trying to save my money for season 6, to wait and see what new ships we get.

Ill give the Marauder a shot and see how I like it.

Should I use arrays mostly on that thing? any turrets or torps?
I wouldn't hold my breath for something new with season 6, I know I haven't been playing for a whole long time...but since I really got into playing STO I don't think the Klingons have gotten a new ship short of the Bortas and Bortasqu' and those were for the second anniversary.
Ensign
# 12
06-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel230 View Post
I have enough cryptic points to buy the kar'fi but man that thing is ugly.

The Kar'fi looks pretty sexy in the Jem'Hadar set, in my opinion.

It gets a nice matte finish and the portals to hell change to glowing purple pits.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-24-2012, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
I'm curious, with the new BFAW cooldown doffs coming, would it be a good idea to swap out a BFAW for an AT:B, I would have thought AT:B useful for a carrier's pets?.
Yes, AT:B is a nice boost to pet DPS (as well as your own, for what it's worth). I like to slot it whenever I can. It's also a nice sum-effect with the disruptor debuff if you have those / are using KDF pets with disruptors.

I'd even argue that you don't need two BFAW ever on a carrier, especially since you can snare groups with other skill choices and you might not want the potential aggro gain of everything hit, so even without a doff change I'd recommend it.
_______
equal parts cynical and helpful

Last edited by synkr0nized; 06-24-2012 at 03:34 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 14
06-24-2012, 03:43 AM
Personally I have allways ran AP:B on my carriers, I often find that when threads on carriers crop up that it and disruptors seem to be left out of some suggested builds such as the one Bitemepwe suggested at the top of the thread.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.

Last edited by defalus; 06-24-2012 at 03:45 AM.