Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
Perfect world account merging broke my account name!!!

The perfect world account name is dominating my crytpic name what is "scorpiobe" whit o as letters, not "sc0rpi0be" whit ZERO's FIX please, this is very confusing & I lost all link-up to my old post & account settings.

Last edited by sc0rpi0be; 06-21-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Captain
# 2
06-20-2012, 08:51 PM
We're all in the same boat.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 3
06-21-2012, 06:08 AM
You've got it easy, I had to choose a different username because someone on PWE already had my cryptic username
Career Officer
# 4
06-21-2012, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckwolf View Post
You've got it easy, I had to choose a different username because someone on PWE already had my cryptic username
me too or maybe because i could not use my orignal name W-T-Riker had to use wtriker and that was already used and i dont understand why we can not use big letters and - or [ or ]
Ensign
# 5
06-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Aye, I had the same issue. I was 'Weatherwax' and had to change because PWE already had a someone using that. I had to choose a new one, so in game i'm @weatherwax ... but my account display name - such as the one I use for Forums is different.

PWE have messed a lot up over the last month. We are all looking forward to Season Six and then we get this happening, it's a shame.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
06-24-2012, 03:26 PM
so nothing that can be done about this forced name change?
Captain
# 7
06-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0rpi0be View Post
so nothing that can be done about this forced name change?
So far we haven;t heard of anything. The annoying part about all this is that some users got to keep their names or at least that's what they have as a display name. Still trying to figure that one out myself.....

I tried like 30 when I went through this without any success. finally just went with my real name. Not too happy about that....
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:
yep me 2 and its driving me mad HATE my new pwe username