Career Officer
# 61
06-25-2012, 01:39 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 06-25-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 62
06-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Captains, this is just a bonus perk for having a Lifetime Subscription, and was implemented based off the feedback many of you provided (we saw it in forum threads and as comments in-game). Something similar was done for STO with Champs' subs. If you are not interested in participating, you do not have to; just delete you invite when you get it. But, for those who are interested and are Lifetime Subscribers, you will be able to.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 63
06-25-2012, 01:48 PM
im still waiting for the exclusivive ingame chat channel thats been on the list since beta for life timers...
Career Officer
# 64
06-25-2012, 01:49 PM
An other fantasy game? *bleech* Maybe I will take a look at that, but only if I can play a ***** (<- women that takes money for being nice)...

Join date: Jan 2010 - Original Forum Name: Rules.Of.Acquisition
Career Officer
# 65
06-25-2012, 01:51 PM
This "Perk" is just another attempt to get us to spend more money. I'm not interested in playing another Cryptic game after how I've seen STO handled. Make LTS/Subscriptions actually worthwhile in this game maybe?
Banned
# 66
06-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Captains, this is just a bonus perk for having a Lifetime Subscription, and was implemented based off the feedback many of you provided (we saw it in forum threads and as comments in-game). Something similar was done for STO with Champs' subs. If you are not interested in participating, you do not have to; just delete you invite when you get it. But, for those who are interested and are Lifetime Subscribers, you will be able to.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I will be using this, as I am interested in NW. However, seeing as how this is completely unrelated to the actual game people bought the LT sub for, I hope there will be more perks added that *are* actually related to STO.
Career Officer
Okay, who's idea was this?

I don't really like fantasy, so offering me a fantasy shiny gimmick is going to fly about as far as a starship with the warp core offline and all the impulse engines damaged.

NCSoft tried this tactic with me before and it didn't work!

At the very least, give us an the ability to opt out of the offer if it's given to players who aren't going to look at it longer then the time it takes to delete the email.

And please don't repeat NCSoft's mistake of continually mailing me with offers and incentives to play this game.
After the 20th time, I had some rather harsh words for their GMs.
Career Officer
# 68
06-25-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm looking forward to trying it out. Assuming it's going F2P from the get-go, I'll probably make a silver account and play it now and then. Sword and Sorcery games aren't really my genre tho.

But when I'm bored, and not feeling like STO or Champs, it'll be nice to have another option.
Username: PodSix
Fleet: None
Career Officer
# 69
06-25-2012, 02:09 PM
STO LT Perks... should remain being STO related....

Announcing LTS get access to Neverwinter Beta is fine.. great even for Neverwinter Fans

But its not a Lifetime Perk.....

Considering this game will eventually go live... the Lifetime Perk is Limited technically....
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
# 70
06-25-2012, 02:14 PM
People see Perk and they think "Reason". I doubt anyone at Cryptic was clasping their hands menacingly saying, "This will get us more life-sub cash" or "This will shush them". It's just like they did before, a perk.

On a related note.

For the first time I actually looked up info about NW. Did anyone else see the PAX east stuff they showed? I mean... people wonder where Cryptic's time goes? They aren't 200 people, they aren't even 100. We were wondering what they've been up to... and they've... been busy.

I mean, it isn't super wowing, but it is still far more impressive than I was expecting. I am a bit jealous of the people who get the peek. Even if it is just to poke behind the curtain to see if it's hollow.