Rihannsu
I have been speaking quite a few people about this and there have been various suggestons but the one that stood out from the rest was that there seems to be quite a few people including myself who would like all the pre-order stuff in the C store.

1)TR-116 rifle

2)Red Matter Capacitor

these items were part of the collectors edition and the pre-order now I would like to be able to buy these in the C store they could them as say a pre-bundle

3) Return of the emote packs now Dan Stahl did say a while ago they might be add them to the gpl store but that has not materialised for some strange reason. So why not just put them back in the C store for people to buy for I am tired of having emotes that are unlocked and am a lifetime member so I kind of feel that I have more earned them so to speak. So please Cryptic put them back into the game either via the gpl store in the C store. :smile:
Empire Veteran
# 2
06-26-2012, 07:18 AM
There are quite a free pre order items I would love to get my hands on, the TR-116 most of all, even though it looks nothing like the one in the show I still wants the precious.:frown:
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
06-26-2012, 07:21 AM
red matter capacitor has been stated it wont happen, im assuming because its still under some exclusivity deal, i would search the forums for you as it was posted on the forums, but, well after the move, im not gonna even attempt it now.

TR 116 WAS suppose to be happening last time i read on the forums, but been no news since.

If i do find the info again i will update this post in due course.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
06-26-2012, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
There are quite a free pre order items I would love to get my hands on, the TR-116 most of all, even though it looks nothing like the one in the show I still wants the precious.:frown:
I have put a request in especially for you to the devs for a c store troll pet :tongue:
Empire Veteran
# 5
06-26-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointedears View Post
I have put a request in especially for you to the devs for a c store troll pet :tongue:
No need, I have you, and stop double posting to buff your post count.:tongue:
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
06-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
No need, I have you, and stop double posting to buff your post count.:tongue:
double what now ? :tongue:
Survivor of Remus
# 7
06-26-2012, 08:44 AM
Red matter isnt a preorder, TR116 is, redmatter was never promised to be in the c-store, TR116 was. Wheres the TR116? U forgot the Body armor, and PSG preorder unlocks. The EMH consol, and the automated defence turret, to name a few
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
06-26-2012, 09:00 AM
What need in the c-store is a TNG era Galaxy class interior with officer wearing the TNG series uniforms! As well as a Voyager "era" Intrepid interior with Voyager crew uniforms same for the DS9 pack and the TOS movies with the TWOK uniforms orrrrrrr make a way for us to do this ourselves in game...either way I would pay big bucks for this option and the interiors.

Also any and all Klingon uniform types--more forehead and hair options--

oh and at this point I guess I would pay for anything Romulan in the C-store.
Q: [quoting Hartley] "Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays..."
Career Officer
# 9
06-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
C-store or D-store. :biggrin:

Similar NCSOFT did it with pre-purche pets in A I O N
Career Officer
# 10
06-26-2012, 02:56 PM
The TR-116A isn't really all that great after ya hit captain...

...just sayin'...
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.