Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ensign
# 1 Constant lag and game crashes
06-26-2012, 09:38 AM
Hi I am wondering if anyone can help, I'm having a major problem with the game but this is the first time if had this problem so I'm kind of confused on how to deal with it....

I recently just competed in a pvp match but the lag was so severe that the match had ended 5 minutes before my screen was telling me, on top of that the lag even in sector space, or a system space is so severe that ships don't fly they hop along space.

While the lag is a problem and at times rather much more then just a pain it's more concerning that every time I experience lag or space hopping that I suddenly get completely booted from the game, and it then takes a good 5 - 10 minutes to get to my character screen then another 5 - 10 minutes to load into the game whereas it would be a hell of a lot quicker,

Can anyone help me with the problem I might be having I've been playing STO since about January and have never encountered this problem before if anyone can help I would much appreciate it as it will help me get back to playing a normal game again....

Thanks ...