> > > Hi Captains! The team is investigating an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. Thanks for your patience! < < <
We are aware there is a queue to log in at this time. We are working to get you in-game as soon as possible.
UPDATE!We're aware of a Skill Points issue that some Romulan Liberated Borg captains may be experiencing, as well as players not being able to delete mail, and are working towards a resolution.
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Let me start out by saying I think the devs did a great job with this update. The new missions are fun and give us some variety. Tholian space battles are awesome, star base missions make sense and are cool. Here are the bugs and some suggestions.
1. In the Colony invasion, sometimes an NPC will spawn inside a building and mission cannot be finished unless someone can get him out, with a quantum mortar or something
2. In Starbase defense and Blockade, the are huge bugs with factions. Sometimes klingons get in on a federation match and the klingons can destroy the federation structures that are supposed to be protected. We were on a klingon side one and a federation cruiser was put on our team and we could not finish the match and it told us we got -57 fleet marks.
note-- the extra fleet marks event was active during this time
3. Data samples and prisoners can only be contributed one by one which is super annoying
4. Some races seem to be scaled up to far in No-Win scenario, such as romulans.
borg shield neutralizers in the freighter protection mission are unfair
5. Federation Odysseys and the Siege Dreadnoughts have ridiculous amounts of the shields compared to their Klingon counter parts. Took 3-4 times as long on klingon side as it took me on federation side, and my klingon character is much more equipped for DPS
6. No map icons in the new fleet missions make it hard to see where to go
7. Some missing mini map textures on the starbases
8. Sometimes in colony invasion, Klingon faction can kill NPC that we are supposed to be saving
9. Donating bridge officer points gives a ridiculously disproportionate amount of fleet donation points.
Thank you for letting us play tribble ahead of season 6 release date
i agree that this fleet base content is a job well done.. ive found 2 bugs to report tho.. 1: when i queued up for the fleet defense it booted me from the queue a few seconds after.. and the 2nd one is with the 'no win scenario' quest.i tried 3 times to do it and just as the match is about to begin it boots me from the system and out of the quest team.. other than those 2 bugs i havent found anything of consequence.. but again very good job on this one.. it looks like it could be very fun and the fact that the entire fleet can participate in various different ways is totally cool. looking forward to the live release
another bug I've found although its less urgent, Fleet Starbase names dont work. You can't see it unless you are fleet leader and made the fleet name yourself. And the starbase name you choose shows up on other star bases on any character.
Engeneering Forcefield domes do not keep attackers out, tested on Colonie Invasion miss
the rewards for the starbase defence mission can take to long to be awarded, after seeing the minipopup with the number they warp out, before the small screen with the actuall calculation pops up, which is when the FM are actually rewarded
just got into a fleet defense mission.. a few bugs here and there but 1 in particular, in one part when the next wave comes in the base turns to orange and gets destroyed,therefore renderring that section of the mission a failure.. the base being defended shouldnt be able to be fired on by the defenders regardless of wether they are fed or kdf.
1. When in a team, attempts to dock with the starbase provide multiple dock buttons, a plain "dock" and "Dock [player name]"
2. Targetting reticule is off, under range 1 I get "unknown enemy" until either right on top of the target (range .15) or >1 away. Possible to be checking range against the fractional point, since it seems to return around .15, which is where the "normal" range shows target data
Both of these noticed just once, will attempt to replicate later today...
50: S'Leth/Eurthyr/S. Dareau/Ardrian/Krudge/Annlova Not: Jadja
Still at it. CBS "restrictions" fell by wayside with freebie Breen. Time to re-examine ENT and ToS at tier 5, repurpose the Connie into Sci and rebuild an Akira escort into the "NX". 6 "eras", spread evenly over all the classes...