Career Officer
# 1 XerosArmera's Mission List
06-27-2012, 01:39 AM
*IMPORTANT*

I just want to point out that this thread is an old one and I have no posted in it for some time (with the exception of a post I made earlier replying to someone who had posted here, telling them I no longer post here...don't think about it too much, you'll just get a headache).

My most recent thread can be found here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post12320181

This is where all updates about my missions and such will be posted. Please direct all questions, comments and information hunting sessions there.

Thank you very much,

-XA

*IMPORTANT*

Last edited by vexravus; 09-08-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Update
Career Officer
# 2
06-27-2012, 01:45 AM
Foundry Missions:

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part I *Published*

Part 1 of 6

Author: XerosArmera

The crew is sent on a routine mission to study an anomaly passing through the Donatu System, but things take a strange turn and the crew find themselves thrown backwards in time and into the middle of a conflict between the Federation and the Klingon Empire

- Moderate combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HBGZEEWW4
Level: Any

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part II *Published*

Part 2 of 6

The crew is sent to the Imaga System to gather more data on the anomaly, but are once again pulled into the past where they meet John Kepler, and must help fight an enemy that is a mystery to the Federation in the 2350s.

- Heavy dialogue
- Moderate combat

Project ID: ST-HGUXNFLML
Level: 16+

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part III *Published*

Part 3 of 6

The temporal anomaly that has been traveling through space is spotted again and the crew is sent to investigate, but when they arrive they are confronted by the Borg and must once again fight in the past and the present to preserve the future.

- Heavy combat
- Very heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HNI9TTHLB
Level: 41+

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part IV *Published*

Part 4 of 6

The anomaly, which was thought to have been sealed, has reappeared and is continuing on its path to the Sol System, the crew must once again intercept the anomaly and find someway to close it, but once again things are complicated by history in the making.

- Light combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HMJOP9WNK
Level: 31+

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part V *Published*

Part 5 of 6

The anomaly has reappeared beyond Earth near Romulan space and the crew is dispatched to investigate, but this time things are different and the Captain is faced with some grim realities and difficult decisions.

- Heavy combat
- Very heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HJOTQO7UZ

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part VI *Published*
The exciting conclusion to the Once Upon A Time series!

The Final Chapter
Part 6 of 6

With the warning that Admiral Kepler gave fresh in their minds the crew are called upon to defend the Federation against a Borg attack, but when the Cardassians send out a distress call the crew must decide which is more important, the present or the future.

- Very heavy space combat
- Light ground combat
- Moderate dialogue

Project ID: ST-HMMWTBXFM
Level: 46+

[-------------------------------------------------------------------]

*Updated*
The Ambri Directorate: Part I *Published*

The Ambri
Part 1 of 3

The crew is asked to participate in an unusual "First Contact" situation, but when things take a turn for the worse the possibility of Federation membership for the Ambri is called into question.

Mission begins in the Chiron System in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Moderate combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HC9J373RI

(This mission is set after my Once Upon A Time series and is best played after completing those missions.)

*Updated*
The Ambri Directorate: Part II *Published*

Civil War
Part 2 of 3

Six months after the failed negotiations on Ambria the crew is ordered back to the Ambria System where Captain Kepler awaits with news of civil war on Ambria and a volatile hostage situation, the Federation must help bring an end to the conflict, but will it only lead to an even greater tragedy?

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HLLNA8SBD

*Updated*
The Ambri Directorate: Part III *Published*

The Battle For Ambria
Part 3 of 3

A year after the resolution of a hostage situation the Federation has decided that the civil war on Ambria has gone on long enough, the crew is dispatched with a fleet to put an end to the conflict, but will this help or hinder the Federation's relationship with the Ambri?

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HEH532CCR

*NEW*
The Rise of the House of Ga`Rugh *WITHDRAWN*

The crew is contacted by Ga'Rugh, the head of a Klingon House, who is looking to secure his appointment to the High Council, his task is simple but the politics are deadly.

Mission begins in the Xarantine System in the Xarantine Sector of the Pi Canis Sector Block.

- Moderate dialogue
- Moderate to heavy combat

Project ID:ST-HLGQGJ7RV

(This is currently a stand alone mission, though I do intend to revisit the House of Ga`Rugh.)

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part I *Published*
Colony of Ghosts
Part 1 of 3

The crew is dispatched to a long dead world to recover any information they can about the Borg attack that left the Valkor Prime Colony uninhabited, but a series of unexpected discoveries reveal another mystery on Valkor Prime

Mission begins in the Bomari System, located in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

- Light combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HILJXS3MC

(Blood and Nanoprobes is set after Once Upon A Time and The Ambri Directorate Series, if you have not played these series then it is recommended that you complete them before beginning the Blood and Nanoprobes mission as elements in this series are dependent on content from previous stories.)

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part II *Published*
Shadows of the Past
Part 2 of 3

The crew returns to the Valkyria System to assist Captains Zalicarten and Kepler continue the investigation into the tragedy that befell the colony, but things are not as simple as they first seemed and the crew is drawn deeper into the mystery of the Valkor Prime Colony

This mission begins in the Bomari System, located in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

- No combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HLOIXSHMX
Level: Any Level

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part III *Published*

Phoenix Ashes
Part 3 of 3

The crew is recalled to the Valkyria System to assist in the recovery of the colony's scientific data, but when things once again take an unexpected turn the crew is faced with the full harshness of life in Starfleet

This mission begins in the Bomari System, located in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

- Moderate combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID:ST-HPNU6EKAF
Level: 41+

Mind Games: Part I *Published*

Project ESPER
Part 1 of 3

When Starfleet loses contact with a small convoy near the Klingon Neutral Zone the crew discovers a secret the Federation has been hiding for nearly 150 years that could further intensify the war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire

- Heavy dialogue
- Moderate to Heavy combat

Project ID: ST-HE7PDLKAF
Level: Any

NOTE: This mission has been completely redesigned and republished from its previous version. Any comments posted before September 23, 2012 do not reflect the contents of this mission.

Ambria's Pride: The Eagle's Claw *Published*
Part 1

The crew is asked to come to Ambria by Captain Dallas to say goodbye before the Deianeira sets off towards the edge of Federation space, but there is more waiting at Ambria than an old friend.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HPGKNOMFQ

(This mission is set after the Blood and Nanoprobes series, it is suggested that you complete that series before playing this mission)

*NEW*
Garden of the Dead *Published*
Ambria's Pride
Part 2

After the recent attack on the station and Ambria, Captain Grant and Administrator Zelltyrpal are wary that the new alliance may be the target of a number of groups and that caution is needed. So when a strange new species, calling themselves the Kayru, arrive the crew is called to investigate and monitor the situation on Ambria.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HEU59CFN6

(This mission is the second part of the Ambria's Pride series, it is suggested that you complete part one of this series before playing this mission)

Last edited by vexravus; 02-24-2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Update
Career Officer
# 3
06-27-2012, 01:52 AM

*Updated*
Thicker Than Water*Published*
Deianeira: Part I
Part 1 of 4

The crew are ordered to assist another ship in responding to a distress call, but it quickly becomes apparent that the situation is far more serious than just a ship in distress and the crew find themselves caught between duty and ethics.

- Moderate Combat
- Heavy Dialogue

Project ID: ST-HRNQ56R4T

This mission begins in the Myrax System, located in the Vanden Sector of the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block.

(NOTE: This mission takes place after the Blood and Nanoprobes series, it is suggested you play through that series before beginning this one. This storyline also runs parallel to Ambria's Pride: The Eagle's Claw.)

*NEW*
The Importance of Being Q *Published*
Deianeira: Part II
Part 2 of 4

The crew are asked to join the Deianeira to analyze an anomaly beyond Federation space, but when they arrive they are greeted by a fresh, yet familiar face and things take a turn for the absurd, disturbing and just plain irritating....

- Heavy dialogue
- Heavy combat

Project ID:ST-HKKZVPIS6

This mission begins in the Lahra System, located in the Arawath Sector of the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block

(NOTE: This mission is the second part of the Deianeira series and it is recommended that Thicker Than Water be completed before this mission is played.)

Please play, enjoy and review my missions, and please comment, any feedback is useful and it's always nice to know someone enjoyed my work. If there are any issues with any of my missions please do not hesitate to post them here, to post them in a review of my mission or even to PM me. I wish to ensure my missions are error free and enjoyable to play and with the recent and ongoing Foundry issues, sometimes that can be difficult. That being said, please do not give one star reviews based on issues or errors that may be beyond my control. By all means let me know so that I can either fix them, or at the very least remove the mission until it can be fixed.

Thank you
-XA

Last edited by vexravus; 03-27-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Career Officer
# 4 Mission Timeline
06-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Mission Timeline

Series: Once Upon a Time
Time Frame: 2409
Info: This series is in six parts. Part one is set in early 2409 (sometime in January) and each subsequent mission takes place approximately 2 months after the one before it, meaning that the chain runs through January to November 2409.

Series: The Ambri Directorate
Time Frame: 2410 - 2411
Info: This series is in three parts. Part one begins in early 2410 (Approximately March). Part two is set six months after this (September 2410) with part three concluding the series a year after this (September 2411).

Series: Blood and Nanoprobes
Time Frame: 2413
Info: This series is in three parts. Part one is set in February of 2413, with part two following approximately two weeks later. Part three is set about two weeks after this, in March 2413.

Series: Ambria's Pride: The Eagle's Claw
Info: This episode is set in late April of 2413.

Series: Deianeira: Part I - Thicker Than Water
Info: This episode is set in mid May 2413.

This timeline will be updated as more missions and series are published.
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!

Last edited by vexravus; 01-14-2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Update
Career Officer
# 5
07-01-2012, 08:47 PM
For those of you interested in roleplay I am a member of a great little fleet.

Click here for more on the 20th Fleet!

Last edited by vexravus; 12-26-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
07-01-2012, 08:55 PM
[Post Reserved]

Last edited by vexravus; 12-24-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Career Officer
# 7
07-01-2012, 09:01 PM
[Post Reserved]
Career Officer
# 8 Ambri Bridge Officers
07-01-2012, 09:09 PM
With the completion of The Ambri Directorate series I have decided that it might be fun or interesting to post the exact specifications for the Ambri and their Directorate uniforms. If you have an open Bridge Officer slot and are looking for something a little more unique then you can give the Ambri a try.

Ambri Male:

Height: 6'7" - 7'0"
Stance: Relaxed
Head:
- Category: Ridged
- Skin Type: Skin - any colour
- Overall Pattern: Kinzirc - black
- Base Complexion: Tendrils
- Forehead Detail: None
- Nose Detail: Arin'Sen 01 - black
- Eyes: Humanoid - black, any colour
- Ears: Kreetassen 02 - black
- Hairstyle: None
- Eyebrow: None
- Mouth Accessory: None
- Eye Attach: None
- Head Organic Attach: Kreetassen 05 - black

Hands: Bony Claws - black

For the sliders I recommend leaving them all set to the defaults except for the following:
Neck Length - Full
Shoulder Width - Full
Torso Length - Full
Arms Length - Full
Hand Size - Full
Hands Bulk - Zero
Leg Length - Full
Hip Size - Zero
Feet Size - Full

Directorate Uniforms:
Upper:
- Off-Duty Jacket - Loose Long - colours: Rank Colour, Yellow, Black, Black
Lower:
- Off-Duty Robe
- Robe Vertical Pane - colours: Rank Colour, Black, Yellow
Feet:
- Soft Boots - colours: Rank Colour, Black, Rank Colour

The uniforms use 3 colours: black, yellow (A4) and a colour that indicates the Directorate the Ambri is a part of:
- Orange (O6) - Security
- White - Administration
- Green (C3) - Science

Ambri Female:

Height: 6'7" - 7'0"
Stance: Relaxed
Head:
- Category: Ridged
- Skin Type: Skin - any colour
- Overall Pattern: Kinzirc - black
- Base Complexion: Tendrils
- Forehead Detail: None
- Nose Detail: Arin'Sen 01 - black
- Eyes: Humanoid - black, any colour
- Ears: Kreetassen 02 - black
- Hairstyle: None
- Eyebrow: None
- Mouth Accessory: None
- Eye Attach: None
- Head Organic Attach: None

Hands: Bare

For the sliders I recommend leaving them all set to the defaults except for the following:
Neck Length - Full
Shoulder Width - Full
Torso Length - Full
Arms Length - Full
Hand Size - Full
Hands Bulk - Zero
Leg Length - Full
Hip Size - Zero
Feet Size - Zero

Ambri Female Clothing:
Upper:
- Off-Duty Robes - Robe Wraparound - colours: White, Any Colour, Black, White
Lower:
- Off-Duty Robe
- Robe Vertical Pane - colours: Any Colour, White, Black
Feet:
- Soft Boots - colours: White, Black, Any Colour

Of course you can also have you Ambri Bridge Officer in a Starfleet or Klingon uniform, which looks good too.

The last thing you need is an Ambrian name. The convention is a name 10 letters long, with the first 4 letters representing a family name, the next three are effectively a middle name, and the last three letters are a given name. For example:

Auritandro = Auri (Family name) tan (middle name) dro (given name)

Of course maybe your Ambrian will choose a different name once they leave their world. It's up to you.
I hope you'll give this a try and enjoy having an Ambri on your bridge.

-XA
Ensign
# 9 Unable To Locate
08-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Can only find 1,2, and 5 of the once upon a time for some reason. They are published?
Career Officer
# 10
08-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barlowjashar View Post
Can only find 1,2, and 5 of the once upon a time for some reason. They are published?
All of my missions are currently published with the exception of the entire Mind Games series, my KDF mission the Rise of the House of Ga'Rugh and the third part of my new series Blood and Nanoprobes. All of the Once Upon A Time missions are published. However, if you are having a problem finding them I will try to republish them and see if that works.

Thank you for letting me know.

-XA

Update: I have now republished parts 3, 4 and 6 of the Once Upon A Time series. I hope this solves your problem.

Last edited by vexravus; 08-19-2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Update