Lt. Commander
# 31
04-02-2009, 08:17 PM
I wonder if the new Data is an upgrade of the Borg?

Great read! Thanks

Live Long and Prosper
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-02-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm thrilled to see the Enterprise-E back in action with Data in command -- as well as the simmering conflict between the Gorn and the Klingons. I do wonder what will become of our friends the Romulans, however...
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsteel6d View Post
That was a long one and it was great. Don't know about the whole Cardassian part though. Voluntarily giving up their military? Not sure I can buy that. Yea looks like they will go Fed but if it were me I wouldn't give up my defensive forces. Not until I was in the Federation.
What defensive forces? They probably have hardly any officers left... hardly any serviceable starships left. They are probably ripe for the picking.

I'm an avid Cardassian fan and I have to say that this is probably the best choice for them at least until they can stand on their own two feet. It's all about biding time.
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Kick butt awesome!!

I enjoyed this update and found it interesting that Rom popped up too.

Some interesting points:
Fed and Cardassian alliance? I sure didn't see that one coming.

Odo popping up was cool

Taris I find interesting. Now I haven't read the comic books yet, Taris was a Romulan Subcommander who attacked the Enterprise-D. That is according to Memory Alpha (Link: http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Taris)

My guess is that she is up to something due to the line of her keeping a low profile.

Overall an awesome update!
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-02-2009, 09:00 PM
I get more excited for the game with each subsequent timeline update, and the direction that the storyline is taking never ceases to amaze me with the different twists that I never would have imagined. I definitely cannot wait to actually be a part of the universe described in these timeline updates!
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Simply amazing. Great job whoever wrote this one. :p
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Great, they mention the Romulan Mining Guild, their problem with Remans, Decalithium and Data as captain of the Enterprise, glad to see that they keep in contact with Bad Robot. So... will the next Path To 2409 update have all the info from the Countdown comics? I hope it does.
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Quote:
On Stardate 63976.74, the Cardassians sign a new treaty, in which they agree not to field a military or wage war. In exchange, the Federation agrees to provide aid to rebuild Cardassian cities and protection in the event of an invasion of Cardassian space.
Aw man, the Cardies got Japanese'd.
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Another awesome update!

Those silly silly Rommies are still having a go at each other hey? lol.
I never thought I`d see the day the Cardassians needing federation protection but it is nice to see them starting to smooth things over and reconcile with the Bajorans.

Always nice to hear about whats going on with Rom. lol.
He`s making a great Grand Nagus if you ask me.
I`m so glad that Data is BACK!!! Its great to see that he`s back up and running. Captaining the Enterprise and everything.

So who wrote this one up Awen?
Thanks again!
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Another great update, a long one too! Can't wait for more.