Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 571
06-27-2012, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
im by far way better then u could ever be........and not bragging at all but i beat a sad panda in a 1v1.
[...]
But would that be sufficient with Hilbert against us? Seriously? That I would only accept if you and Hilbert did a halfway even match prior to our 2v2.

And that's assuming that he would even want to take part in all that. ;-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Starfleet Veteran
# 572
06-27-2012, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
But would that be sufficient with Hilbert against us? Seriously? That I would only accept if you and Hilbert did a halfway even match prior to our 2v2.

And that's assuming that he would even want to take part in all that. ;-)
i dont need to prove myself to you of all people. if people would like to vouch for me they can. if they dont then this is just a dead subject and ill go about my day. but if i sucked as hard as you i would take the first person i can thats better then me as an m8. and again remember that team match that you had gotten in with? i was in my jem against klinks. sure i hated the fact you were on my team but well you get what you get in pugs. you had 3 klinks on you. rest of the team could care less really. i had to give you my tt2 he 1 and aux to sif and then push the klinks off of you. yes i alone pushed off the klinks and made them target on me. reason? i had no heals left and well your loaded on heals but cant do dps or even help a team mate for that matter. you just take up space and a slot in que. well good thing i had aytanhi because he bailed me out.
Survivor of Romulus
# 573
06-27-2012, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981;4450571[...
again remember that team match that you had gotten in with?
You mean the match where my engineer toon with an 2xEPTS (dropping 2 heals that are usable on others for that) build totally failed? Yep, I do. That match is relevant for this thread only to show that EPTS is not the saviour some here claim...

Don't be insulted. Against people on your level, I'd happily accept you as a team mate from a purely competence point of view.

But Hilbert has a quite sharp analytical mind, and seems to be a very quick thinker. It would just not be a fair test of my build if he was on the other side, unless someone like him was on mine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Career Officer
# 574
06-27-2012, 05:36 AM
Since this IS a thread about the Tolerance. Here's a video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD22N...ature=youtu.be

It's hard to see from the angle but I believe that's the Tolerance doing some speed tanking or something
towards the last quarter of the video.

You got some legs on that carrier!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 575
06-27-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
You mean the match where my engineer toon with an 2xEPTS (dropping 2 heals that are usable on others for that) build totally failed? Yep, I do. That match is relevant for this thread only to show that EPTS is not the saviour some here claim...

Don't be insulted. Against people on your level, I'd happily accept you as a team mate from a purely competence point of view.

But Hilbert has a quite sharp analytical mind, and seems to be a very quick thinker. It would just not be a fair test of my build if he was on the other side, unless someone like him was on mine.
funney you should say u had epts since i looked at your hud and dident see any up. and agin try to insult me as you want. fact is you can down me and say against people on my level u would be happy to have me on your team, but i play against top level players and have learned better tactis from it and even get my kills in verse these premades. and i think if i had to face people "on my level" i would not be happy at all to have u on my team. your spec is off. you even admit this and yet will not fix it till s6.

just ask fallout how i boned his team mates engy in the sci carrier.

Last edited by broken1981; 06-27-2012 at 05:48 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 576
06-27-2012, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
Since this IS a thread about the Tolerance. Here's a video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD22N...ature=youtu.be

It's hard to see from the angle but I believe that's the Tolerance doing some speed tanking or something
towards the last quarter of the video.

You got some legs on that carrier!!!
LOL.

That seems to have been one of the more earlier builds, as I seem to see Charged Particle Burst (which is good for decloaking BoP's and stuff, but unfortunately, does only very little shield drain). and energy weapons.

I do not remember, but I suspect I was trying to lure you away from the capture points. Unfortunately, you did not fall for it, obviously. Or maybe I just did not like your energy siphon drones. :->
Survivor of Romulus
# 577
06-27-2012, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
funney you should say u had epts since i looked at your hud and dident see any up. [...]
Why should I lie about this? It was my engineer toon (Who has a fancy "Captain" in his nickname), and you probably noticed that the ship had a different name (it was the USS Letrox).

Under fire from three opponents, it did about as well as the Tolerance - but with an engineer captain. (No MACO shield, though, but a regular Mk XII resilient one; I'd have to look up its exact stats.)

Last edited by sophlogimo; 06-27-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Career Officer
# 578
06-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Quote:
LOL.

That seems to have been one of the more earlier builds, as I seem to see Charged Particle Burst (which is good for decloaking BoP's and stuff, but unfortunately, does only very little shield drain). and energy weapons.
I want to cry when I read this. I so miss being able to use Charged Particle Burst for anything useful. I loved my Tri-Cobalt Shield Drain bomber. :frown:
Career Officer
# 579
06-27-2012, 06:55 AM
Glad you liked it! Yup those captures were from late last week? It was just when I had decided to make a video for the carrier. Since that time even I've changed my carrier build considerably. The footage you are in is actually at the beginnings of my trials, the final footage is actually the start of the video.

Anyways cheers and thanks for watching hope you enjoyed the music!
Captain
# 580
06-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Yes, let us sum it up:

[SIZE="7"]You blew up. Twice.[/SIZE]

:biggrin:
It's tough to catch me in a serious moment. I'm often the least mature one in a match or a forum thread. So I have a serious problem saying this: grow the **** up. Have some class. How you handle victory, any kind of victory, says more about you than how you handle defeat (and you haven't handled those very well.). Say "thanks," "gg," "have a great day and a great life," take your pick.

Don't say it's about Mav's behavior, because it's not. He didn't make you use red size 7 font. When I played little league baseball the coach would stand over us while we lined up to shake hands and say "good game." Nobody is standing over us now, so you have to be classy all by yourself. Steve Hale caught my eye as somebody who always said thanks after a match, win or lose, close or faceroll, he was always polite. I changed my behavior because of his example. Mav showed you a measure of respect by agreeing to fight you, and this screaming (which is how my brain interprets giant red font) shows that you were not deserving of this measure of respect. Clean up your act soph.