Career Officer
# 1 Gold Members Zen each month
06-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Has anyone missed there 400 cpoints or 500 zen this month?
I would normally have mine by now but notice nothing
Career Officer
# 2
06-27-2012, 09:13 PM
*slaps head*

Ok found my points they are in the Cstore but not listed under my account or zen so i do have them sitting there the only place it shows however is in the cstore
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-27-2012, 09:26 PM
They are specific to STO so the STO store is where you will see them.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Career Officer
# 4
06-27-2012, 10:13 PM
I got my 400 C-Points for June on the 5th (normal)...

I'm just curious if by the 5th of July I'll get 500 ZEN instead... ?? ...
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 5
06-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Got mine ontime too...its working for..now...
"Sips her PWE Koolaide and looks at alllll the goodies in the Z store"
Badname Betty (PvP...PvE...STF...Trophy Hunter...Latnium Collector...Federation)
Commander Morgana (PvP...PvE...STF...KDF)
1000 day vet and LTS
STO Join date: 7 Feb 2010
Career Officer
# 6
06-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
I got my 400 C-Points for June on the 5th (normal)...

I'm just curious if by the 5th of July I'll get 500 ZEN instead... ?? ...
If you check the features matrix for Free-to-Play vs. Gold, you will find that the stipend is technically "Promotional Points." That is, they are C-Points that can only be spent in STO. Since the "Zen Wallet" balance can be transferred to any PWE game, it is unlikely that they will give us Zen in the Zen Wallet. The stipend will likely always be added to your STO store balance so that it is always only spendable in STO.

That means that, until they convert the STO store, the Dilithium Exchange, and your STO C-Store store balance to Zen, you will probably continue to get your stipend in C-Points, and even after they do that conversion, it will be Zen that is added to your STO store balance rather than the Zen Wallet. Converting those to Zen will be a large undertaking, so I would not expect to see the stipend paid out in Zen until they implement Season 6, which is probably when they will convert the game prices to Zen.
Ensign
# 7
06-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotaudi View Post
If you check the features matrix for Free-to-Play vs. Gold, you will find that the stipend is technically "Promotional Points." That is, they are C-Points that can only be spent in STO. Since the "Zen Wallet" balance can be transferred to any PWE game, it is unlikely that they will give us Zen in the Zen Wallet. The stipend will likely always be added to your STO store balance so that it is always only spendable in STO.

That means that, until they convert the STO store, the Dilithium Exchange, and your STO C-Store store balance to Zen, you will probably continue to get your stipend in C-Points, and even after they do that conversion, it will be Zen that is added to your STO store balance rather than the Zen Wallet. Converting those to Zen will be a large undertaking, so I would not expect to see the stipend paid out in Zen until they implement Season 6, which is probably when they will convert the game prices to Zen.
if Tribble is any indication, it is exactly when they'll implement. The tacky Z icon is all over the place.
Career Officer
# 8
07-04-2012, 11:21 AM
I resubbed today and I haven't seen any cpoints anywhere yet, 0 in the c-store. Does it take a couple of days or do I have to do something special to receive it?
Career Officer
# 9
07-04-2012, 08:29 PM
It usually takes a day, maybe two to get your points.
Career Officer
# 10
07-04-2012, 09:10 PM
I normally get mine between the 3rd and 5th... 400 cp which I assume will be 500 zen when season 6 rolls out... I'm glad its getting switched to Zen... it will end all the threads of people thinking they're getting ripped off in the conversion
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.