Empire Veteran
# 51
06-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Brandon, can you find anything out about zen and visa gift cards for me? I know alot of people use them. I have a few gamestops around and they sell pwe cards but I'd like to buy a large amount of zen at once buying 5-6 cards may not be possible. Or do you know of a work around?
Ensign
# 52
06-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themuilo View Post
KHAAAAAN! I came back from work just to see an unable to authenticate.. that was 2 hours ago. And btw, while I'm ranting can we get time zone settings back? Used to be able to see everything on the forums in my own time zone. When PWEassimilation occurred, cannot anymore.

We are the Perfect world. Resistance is futile. Lower your timezone and prepare for assimilation

LOL.
Ensign
# 53
06-28-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenntle View Post
STO needs to update their Server Status timely and correctly, if you can't login to the server, it is inaccessible and for all practical purposes SERVERS ARE DOWN!
The game servers are up just the account servers are down (or were if they come back online while typing this)

Although I think it would be a good idea to show on the site and launcher a game server status and account server status to keep us more informed.

Last edited by squeakeytoy; 06-28-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 54
06-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quvbagh View Post
Brandon, can you find anything out about zen and visa gift cards for me? I know alot of people use them. I have a few gamestops around and they sell pwe cards but I'd like to buy a large amount of zen at once buying 5-6 cards may not be possible. Or do you know of a work around?
We've answered that in the FAQ that is stickied on the top of the STO discussion forum :smile: https://support.perfectworld.com/app...tail/a_id/4136

Quote:
Q: Is there a way to gift Zen to others like players were able to do with Virtual Point cards?

Not as directly. You can send them money via PayPal, or you can purchase Perfect World Zen Cards from a variety of reputable retailers.
Sounds like you will need to purchase the cards.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 55
06-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Well that's horrible news. But thanks for replying!
Ensign
# 56
06-28-2012, 09:13 AM
no patchnotes?
# 57
06-28-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesnocance1 View Post
no patchnotes?
There is no patch Check out the OP -- it's just Account server maintenance.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
# 58
06-28-2012, 09:15 AM
Maintenance is now complete! You may now log back into STO and continue boldly going. Thanks for your patience, Captains. :smile:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread