Ensign
# 1 help lost cryptic pionts
06-28-2012, 06:57 AM
Please can someone help me!
I spent 27 euros on zen and converted them to cryptic points i think i got around 3-4000 cryptic points.
Im playing free to play star trek and was playing at peak time i went to buy a ship on the starbase (ive only been playing a week so im still finding my way round a bit) anyway as i said it was peak time i was browsing ships to buy i clicked on one that i liked and nothing happened so i clicked a few more times then i clicked close window. but because it was running a little slow i then get a message telling me i'd bought 4 maybe 5 of the same ship and now i only have 60 cryptic points left not 3000 and to put the icing on the cake i can't find any recird of the transaction anywhere in the game it seem i still only own one ship but if i havent baught a few of the same type then where is my cryptic cash???????? can someone help maybe you have had the same issue. when i go back to ship requisitions it shows only my old ship. i also know i bought an extra 2 ship slots successfully before the buying problem happened. but they are not showing either!!! Help!!! Please. i don't have any idea what to do short of a refund if thats posssible??
Your help would be fantastic!
Many Thanks
Chris
Captain
# 2
06-28-2012, 08:21 AM
I suggest opening a ticket with Support.

https://support.perfectworld.com/
Captain
# 3
06-28-2012, 10:32 AM
Ditto. No online company discusses personal financial in a public support forum.

A very strong suggestion though when you send in ticket. Be specific. Include the transaction numbers that you have. Dates and times. Punctuation and proper capitalization is also a plus.

Also it's one question mark at the end of a sentence.

Else you just look like a crazy 13 year old.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining