Lt. Commander
We are unable to deposit any energy credits into the fleet bank. I am the fleet leader, and I am unable to change the permissions on any rank to allow deposits or withdrawals of EC. Also, Withdrawal of gear is limited to the first 2 ranks in the fleet, and I am unable to grant withdrawal permissions to any other rank.

Also, this fleet was originally formed on Tribble during F2P testing. At that time, we had opened up several tabs in the bank. However, now there is only 1 tab open, and we are unable to open any others since no one can deposit any ECs.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2012, 07:13 PM
my guess is, fleet banks might be getting an overhaul with the fleet starbases and stuff, so it's likely a bug related to that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
my guess is, fleet banks might be getting an overhaul with the fleet starbases and stuff, so it's likely a bug related to that.
Our Tribble Test Fleet is having similar but different issues. All of our ECs are gone, which I am not that upset about. All but the first Tab was unavailable and I could add ECs and re-purchase the Tabs, which I am not THAT upset about.

As Leader, I can still set permissions. We can even add items to the Fleet Bank, but we CANNOT pull any items out of the Fleet Bank.

I agree with Tenkari that this is most likely due to a Fleet Banking System overhaul and I understand the need to control information flow to the player base regarding upcoming content; however, THIS information may have been more useful to know AHEAD of time. Re-building our fleets that we established during the F2P Testing Cycle on Tribble may be counterproductive to helping test the new Fleet Advancement content.

If Devs are reading this, please consider helping existing Fleets built on Tribble Test Shard retain their Fleet Banks and items.
Ensign
# 4
06-22-2012, 11:16 PM
We had same issue but if you reopen tab everything is still there so my fix for my fleet was copy over another toon with same amount of EC and I reopend all tabs and our bank is back up to 200 mil plus

In our case we had 200plus mil and all tabs opened - after that update all the energy credits were gone and only on tab ... Not really a big issue afyer I thought about it fix was simply pull out all my combined ECs and copy toon over and add to fleet bank once I reopened tabs all of items were still in tacted if anyone is reading this I hope this helps...

also removing items are fine too

Last edited by tovok43; 06-22-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
06-29-2012, 04:47 AM
I recently took over as fleet lead. I couldn't access anything except the first tab before, and I can't access them now. They've been purchased and opened up, but I currently have no idea what's inside them apart from the label.

I did file a bug report, maybe it'll be working.