Lieutenant
Does somebody know how can I unlock my skills to captain and admiral! I'm at lvl 50 and i only completed Lt. , LT. Commander and commander?? I had spent 283000 on space and 81000 on ground.
Career Officer
# 2
06-29-2012, 07:22 AM
U need to do less space skills, and more ground. Just use ground skills to get to the next tier. before doing space skills, or u will indeed get to the point where u cant go higher.

use this builder : http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner so u dont need to waste respecs.

Hope this helps
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
06-29-2012, 07:22 AM
Each tier unlocks after a certain amount spent at the lower tier - roughly equal to the amount of experience you take to get that rank.

There's a skill cap, and you've already spent all of it - you can't fill all your skills, it's like the talent or skill tree in most any MMO.
Captain
# 4
06-29-2012, 07:27 AM
I think the op has spent skill points in every single skill available.at the ranks up to commander.

You have used up ALL of your skill points. The only way to fix this is with a retrain token (respec). Beaware, that you will not have every skill. you must pick and chose which ones you want.

ORDEROFPERSISTANCE CHATCHANNEL Album of my S8 Crash sigs. Free use to any who want them!
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/fis...line/s8%20sigs
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-29-2012, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admrenlarreck View Post
I think the op has spent skill points in every single skill available.at the ranks up to commander.
That's how I read it, too.

gg, OP

You don't need or want to spend all your points in the lower tiers. You need to decide which skills are best for you and spread your points out a bit accordingly.

You may also not find it necessary to max out a skill, spending only, say, 3 or 6 points instead of the full 9.
_______
equal parts cynical and helpful
Lieutenant
# 6
06-29-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admrenlarreck View Post

You have used up ALL of your skill points. The only way to fix this is with a retrain token (respec). Beaware, that you will not have every skill. you must pick and chose which ones you want.
But where do i get that retrain token?
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-29-2012, 08:51 AM
iirc the C-store
Lieutenant
# 8
06-29-2012, 10:28 AM
Ok, ty all