Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
04-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeke
Hi everyone!

I'm very excited to have joined the Cryptic team. You all are definitely a great bunch of people, and I can't wait to get to know you all as we explore the universe together. Or something like that.

Anyways, here's a screenshot for you:

Oh, wait. It won't upload for some reason. Oh well
Again welcome aboard the good ship STO forums.
All the best Daeke.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
04-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Welcome... like Hagon said, it can be a madhouse.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
04-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the fourms David "Daeke" Bass.

I forgot to ask do you have a Twitter account to follow Dakeke?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
04-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeke
Anyways, here's a screenshot for you:

Oh, wait. It won't upload for some reason. Oh well
Hahah. I LOL'd.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
04-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Welcome whats up and hello dude.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
04-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the newest member of my team - David "Daeke" Bass. He will be managing the forums for the interim for me. Please welcome him and show him the same kind of respect and generosity of spirit that you have shown me.

Ps. No he's not replacing me. *grin* I know you guys worry about that sort of thing.

Weclome DB.

Awen, you get kidnapped by Champions or something?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
04-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgoodfel View Post
Welcome to the fourms David "Daeke" Bass.

I forgot to ask do you have a Twitter account to follow Dakeke?
I do! It's currently "Daeke"! Simple enough, right?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
04-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeke
Hi everyone!

I'm very excited to have joined the Cryptic team. You all are definitely a great bunch of people, and I can't wait to get to know you all as we explore the universe together. Or something like that.

Anyways, here's a screenshot for you:

Oh, wait. It won't upload for some reason. Oh well
:snap drum!:

Well, Craig did mention something about Gorn screenshots that should be up....would be a great way to win over the few Gorns that are here. :p


Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeke
I do! It's currently "Daeke"! Simple enough, right?

Not finding it, but then again, I am not very good with Twitter.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
04-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeke
Hi everyone!

I'm very excited to have joined the Cryptic team. You all are definitely a great bunch of people, and I can't wait to get to know you all as we explore the universe together. Or something like that.

Anyways, here's a screenshot for you:

Oh, wait. It won't upload for some reason. Oh well
I like you already

btw, i fixed your link to the screenie, i cant believe the original power rangers are going to be in the game!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
04-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeke
Hi everyone!

Welcome - and best of luck in the chaos that is STO forums.

--Zott
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:40 PM.