Captain
I replaced my sig image yesterday and ever since, I;m getting an error about having two images in my sig.

The specific error: You have included 2 images in your message. You are limited to using 1 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

What I;m using:

[CODE]---
{SIGPIC}{/SIGPIC}
aka theapparatus which is an aka of drmike

The brackets are modified to show in the post. I am using the square backets.

tried both manual addition of the sigpic tag as well as the built in feature. Both kick out with the error.

I used to have words between the sigpic tags but I removed it during the attempts.

edit: Deleting the current image, saving the sig and trying to readd it in also generates the error.

reedit: Looks like a known issue for quite some time:

http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...d.php?t=278492

Lovely.

Last edited by mikewendell; 06-29-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
06-29-2012, 06:21 PM
try deleting the image, save. delete the sig tags and anything else in sig box, save. refresh a forum page to check you are clear. go back to ucp, try uploading an image. save. refresh, then insert sig tags using link on ucp page. save and then come back to forum and refresh.

I had similar issues a long time ago on the PWI forum and this resolved it for me. not the most intuitive process so apologies.

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Captain
# 3
06-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiledon View Post
try deleting the image, save. delete the sig tags and anything else in sig box, save. refresh a forum page to check you are clear. go back to ucp, try uploading an image. save. refresh, then insert sig tags using link on ucp page. save and then come back to forum and refresh.

I had similar issues a long time ago on the PWI forum and this resolved it for me. not the most intuitive process so apologies.
Yup, tired all that. I flipped through the different editors which worked but, yes, it;s a pain.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lieutenant
# 4
06-30-2012, 07:44 AM
hope they get it sorted
Captain
# 5
07-03-2012, 06:24 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*thud*

*thud*

*thud*

*thud*
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining