Lieutenant
# 11
07-02-2012, 04:52 AM
Must've got lucky then, I got two in a row. Used one of the packs, my freighter is named USS Spaceball 1, NCC-123456. Sold the other.
Career Officer
# 12 make cash dude
02-02-2013, 01:11 AM
i can make 20 mill a week easy if i push a little no idea what i could make if i realy realy pushed i bought my Tuffli for 13.5 mill so i wish you luck.
Career Officer
# 13
02-02-2013, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by general1devon View Post
Well Because I think the exchange price is way too much plus they made it only a stupid chance item in that reinforcement pack, I would really like this ship for doffing and RRing, but I bought 10 Reinforcement pac and no freighter, So I would be greateful to anyone willing to sell me one for the 7 million, I'll probably have more then that soon, Energy credits i have.
I'm not sure what RRing is (maybe someone will help me out here) but for DOFFing I use the Excelsior Retrofit more than my Tuffli. Being able to transwarp to most of the exploration areas (Arucanis arm being mysteriously not on the transwarp list for some reason) is great for colonial and trade but meh for most everything else. The excelsior and a purple astrometrics DOFF gets you better coverage. The most used features on my Tuffli are the ship selector, bank/exchange and the crafting station. I should probably make better use of the commodities vendor who seems to sell all the commodities at roughly half the cost of the replicator but i'm too lazy to pop inside the ship everytime that comes up.

Last edited by claransa; 02-02-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Captain
# 14
02-02-2013, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marielang View Post
i can make 20 mill a week easy if i push a little no idea what i could make if i realy realy pushed i bought my Tuffli for 13.5 mill so i wish you luck.
They asked on the 1st July LAST YEAR. They probably have one by now.

Brandon, padlock needed here
Commander
# 15
02-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma1986 View Post
They asked on the 1st July LAST YEAR. They probably have one by now.

Brandon, padlock needed here
Indeed I long ago got my Tuffli for 60 mil