Hull: 7,000
Shields: 2,000
Weapons Two Fore, One Aft
Crew: 5
BOFF Slots: 1 Ensign Engineering 1 Ensign Universal
Consoles: 1 Engineering, 1 Science, 1 Tactical
Turn Rate: 20
Impulse Modifier: .20

Description: With the ongoing war with the Klingon Empire, as well as conflict with the Romulan Star Empire and the True Way, less and less starships are available to guard convoys in hostile space. After several failures of fighter wings guarding convoys, the Starfleet Corps of Engineers have designed this small craft to better defend freighters. In addition to its layout it has been equipped with a Mirco-Photon Torpedo Launcher. Micro-Photon Launcher comes standard on the ship and has a firing arc of 55 degrees.

It has a bit more hull and shielding than the yellowstone, while less turn rate. After a couple hours of failing to get a concept of what i think it should look like i took to google and found it. So all credit for the concept art to Google Images. This runabout is about 50-60 meters long. i.e. Bigger than a yacht but smaller than the Oberth. I foresee this runabout as a Lieutenant Commander + but that is unprecedented.

{UFP} Diplomatic Corps Foreign Officer, Romulan Imperial Guard Officer

Last edited by nikkipaden; 07-01-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Ensign
# 2
07-02-2012, 05:08 AM
If you were going to use Voyager concept art I'm surprised you didn't try to use the aeroshuttle.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy118 View Post
If you were going to use Voyager concept art I'm surprised you didn't try to use the aeroshuttle.

like i said, i saw the image on google images, after an hour and a half of crappy drawing. and i made a credit to Google Images.

"After a couple hours of failing to get a concept of what i think it should look like i took to google and found it. So all credit for the concept art to Google Images."

{UFP} Diplomatic Corps Foreign Officer, Romulan Imperial Guard Officer