Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Confused...
07-02-2012, 01:10 PM
I went free to play last 2 months, due because of bills n stuff. Now I am back and willing to pay gold again. Will my rewards be counted when i was paying gold or what?

I am unsure If I will get my rewards as paying gold member. I am 650 days now but I know i won't get my rewards when it reaches 700 because i didn't pay for 2 months. However, will i still get my rewards but delayed probably?

If you know what I am talking about lol

thanks! x
Rihannsu
# 2
07-02-2012, 01:26 PM
vet days should only count for any time subbed. if you were 650 days on your last official day as gold 2 months ago and you go gold again you will restart from 650 and it will count up until you go silver again.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
07-02-2012, 01:30 PM
I went free to play when it was around the start of 600 days anyway. Once I start my gold again tomorrow, will it count on the day i stopped at 600?

I think i am getting it now haha.

Thank you Revo
Career Officer
# 4
07-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliescot25 View Post
I went free to play when it was around the start of 600 days anyway. Once I start my gold again tomorrow, will it count on the day i stopped at 600?

I think i am getting it now haha.

Thank you Revo
Just to reinforce your understanding: Every second you pay for a sub, counts towards veteran status.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports