Lt. Commander
# 61
06-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
I'm really thinking of doing this for my KDF character but unsure whether I want the Bortas for Tactical or the B'rel BOP
but the B'rel BOP looks like the ship in Undiscovered country that can fire while cloaked
I'm going for the War/BOP. Those other two consoles are not worth $20 for me, and the set bonus won't be life or death. Keep in mind when you buy one of the three you're only picking the console and which category of consoles has an extra slot. Everything else is identical, they don't actually look different.

You're correct, the B'rel is that ship, and it can indeed fire torpedoes when cloaked. However with PVE the enemies have no trouble locking on to you while the Enhanced cloak becomes vulnerable. The regular Battle Cloak on other T5 ships is still pretty good.

On Tribble I flew the B'rel and the T5 BOP, and decided to get the T5. I preferred the look and feel. Also 120k dilithium is only a few dollars worth of C-Points on the exchange.

Also I wanted to mention, the Bortasqu crew amount in the C-Store description is 2,500 same as the Odyssey. But on STOwiki it's 3,600, and I seem to remember 3,600 last time I flew one. Guess I'll file an in-game bug for it?

=/\= Transwarp 10.0 Victory Achieved on 26-July-2012, Six Months After F2P =/\=

Last edited by brackynews; 06-30-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Career Officer
# 62
06-30-2012, 08:40 PM
Please give a sale on services soon, I want more character slots
------------------------------------------------------------------
cpt.william2

Captain
# 63
06-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Got a B'rel BOP and tested it against some Fed ships and have to say although I did get killed at least twice against some battleships and it took longer it is worth the price I paid for it just for the advantge of the battle cloak and the look of the ship. Now All I need is to be challenged by a Excelsior and Enterprise -A and then we can recreate the battle at Khitomer and this time Revenge will a dish served cold.
Ensign
Tried to buy 5,300 Zen to buy the Bortasqu' ship pack. However now all I get is a "reviewing" message saying they are "reviewing my transaction". In my purchases with Cryptic this never happened! Why is this happening and how do I fix it?
Career Officer
# 65 just a thought for you...
07-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrci2907 View Post
summer ship sale that lasts 5 days? ok, but who is looking for new ships not bad!
great sig and avatar...but you might want to make the "p" in the word planet a capital "P"

just sayin...
was sir_james_of_cadiz on cryptics forums...did not get to keep the name

Commander
# 66
07-02-2012, 10:13 AM
bought the atrox carrier with the help of 100 c-points worth of dilith and im very pleaded with the result and i honestly am wantin to now get upgrade to the fighters so more mob justice can be despenced upon any unlucky borg it tends to meet XD.
Commander
# 67
07-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptwilliam2 View Post
Please give a sale on services soon, I want more character slots
Please not
Already paid 100 bucks in 3 months ... more than in the 2 years before ...
Gosh ... I hate those F2P *justkidding*

But I love my shiny new ships and DOFFS.
Career Officer
It was really shady how I did not get my stipend until a day after the ship sale was over.....meaning today

If you want us to purchase c-store items it needs to be as easy as the old system.......or I smell a boycott a foot. buy then transfer to a server......you have to be out of your mind, we need to be able to buy and unlock as we always have or you will find that people with just give up on it. It should not be so hard to spend money on virtual items. Customer convenience service get on it.

Last edited by palpha2clearance; 07-03-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Career Officer
# 69
07-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post
It was really shady how I did not get my stipend until a day after the ship sale was over.....meaning today
I saved up my stipends for months, waiting for a good sale on ships. Picked up a couple of good ones. Now what we need is some new uniforms and a uniform sale!
Username: PodSix
Fleet: None
Career Officer
# 70
07-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobevco View Post
Tried to buy 5,300 Zen to buy the Bortasqu' ship pack. However now all I get is a "reviewing" message saying they are "reviewing my transaction". In my purchases with Cryptic this never happened! Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

Let me guess... First purchase using Perfect Worlds Zen site? Its normal, the first time. Once your first purchase is approved you no longer have to wait.

~ I don't want the world... I just want your half!
Closed Thread