Rihannsu
# 31
07-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.20.20120701a.2

Duty Officers:
  • Energy Weapons Officers updated:
    • Subsystem Targeting version has had its reduction effects restored to -15/-20/-25/-30, while its chance has remained at 25%
    • Beam Overload/Fire-at-Will version has had its reduction effects reduced to -2.5/-5/-7.5/-10, while its chance has been increased to 50%
    • Cannon Volley/Rapid-Fire version has had its reduction effects reduced to -2.5/-5/-7.5/-10, while its chance has been increased to 50%

Systems:
  • Increased damage for Quad Phaser and Disruptor Cannons.
Not sure if better or worse..

Quote:
  • UI:
  • Updated the max price of one Zen on the Dilithium exchange to 750 Dilithium.
  • This is part of the conversion to Zen.
  • The valid price range is now 50 to 750.
Well gee... as if the Skyrocketing prices on the Dilithium Exchange wasn't bad enough.. now you can go up to 750 Dilithium per "Zen" point? Wonderful... Make it harder on the F2Pers to grind out Zen points and eaiser for those with Zen to make Dilithium in order to manipulate the market.. Wonderful Idea.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Rihannsu
# 32
07-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Officer of the Watch missions are available.
No fakies.
still some fakies. you can take the mission but when you try to call in the cadets nothing happens.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Empire Veteran
# 33
07-04-2012, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Not sure if better or worse..
at least it matches the parameters of the ability. 3 roles of 50% no mater what grade is nice, and down to cooldown only takes 3 green, or 2 blue with less proc chance.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Rihannsu
# 34
07-04-2012, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Still don't see anything about KDF 4th tier marauding getting their outfit yet.
Still don't see anything about KDF getting visible body armors yet.
And still we can't change the costume for the Marauder BOff's
Depending visible armor i am quite happy that we don't have it never liked the power ranger look of FED side toons anyway.
Same for Kits they are just over the top some small bits like a pouch, bag, bagpack would be fine imho.
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
07-04-2012, 06:40 AM
what is about photonics bo's in hostile environment ? they should be immune and not wearing EV suits, shouldn't they ? thanks for answering ^^

Last edited by lechouy1; 07-04-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Career Officer
# 36
07-04-2012, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Still don't see anything about KDF 4th tier marauding getting their outfit yet.
Still don't see anything about KDF getting visible body armors yet.
^This

Also the Department Head UI doff option reverting when we open our replicator. Would be nice if both windows could open at the same time.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Republic Veteran
# 37
07-04-2012, 08:01 AM
Mother of god please allow us to SELECT the amount of Data samples we're putting in... I'm tired of clicking the same button 150 times just to donate samples.

We have nothing. Nothing but our anger. We will take that spark and start a fire which will become a great conflagration!
Survivor of Romulus
# 38
07-04-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
This made me giggle a bit ...

• Updated the Miranda available in the Dilithium store.
    • It?s now correctly the version that players receive as their first spacecraft.

... how long have people been asking for their Miranda back?
if you bought it the other day, you got a tier 2 version.

I still have a tier 2 version in my ship lineup I can fly around
Captain
# 39
07-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Well gee... as if the Skyrocketing prices on the Dilithium Exchange wasn't bad enough.. now you can go up to 750 Dilithium per "Zen" point? Wonderful... Make it harder on the F2Pers to grind out Zen points and eaiser for those with Zen to make Dilithium in order to manipulate the market.. Wonderful Idea.
Yeah, as I already wrote, the upper limit is almost twice as high as before, given a ZEN is only 4/5 of a CP. Very very unpleasant.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Ensign
# 40
07-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
"The Contribute Button for projects is now disabled if a player doesn't have contribution permissions."
This button option needs to be removed from the fleet options. Everyone should be able to contribute regardless of fleet rank, as well as purchase. Since my fleet leader is on vacation atm, its really going to stall out testing things on Tribble.

Cryptic, please remove those options as quickly as possible, so we can continue testing!