Empire Veteran
# 41
07-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Still don't see anything about KDF 4th tier marauding getting their outfit yet.
Still don't see anything about KDF getting visible body armors yet.
Yeah...that would be great...
Considering the KDF has NEVER been able to have armor visuals, I'm not holding my breath, tho.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008
Captain
# 42
07-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakomagi View Post
This button option needs to be removed from the fleet options. Everyone should be able to contribute regardless of fleet rank, as well as purchase. Since my fleet leader is on vacation atm, its really going to stall out testing things on Tribble.

Cryptic, please remove those options as quickly as possible, so we can continue testing!

I am a Fleet Leader on Holodeck. And this is the WORST IDEA yet! Everyone should have the opportunity to contribute to the starbases. If your in a fleet you should be able to help the starbase, Period. This needs to be gotten rid of, ASAP!

ORDEROFPERSISTANCE CHATCHANNEL Album of my S8 Crash sigs. Free use to any who want them!
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/fis...line/s8%20sigs
Community Moderator
# 43
07-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssargon View Post
More than likely typed up in a document editor that converts ' symbols to a special curved ' symbol that the forum doesn't recognise. Word does that all the time.
We've always been able to invite any player to our ship interiors, I wonder why they choose to do this. IF I were to guess; I would say it's to prevent players of the wrong allegiance being able to use their fleet credit to purchase unique items that are not apart of their faction, but then I'm sure there's other ways to prevent that, like the purchase requirements affixed to specific items.
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Career Officer
# 44
07-04-2012, 12:19 PM
This was done in reaction to several on the fleet advancement thread posts

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=280431

People were commenting that there needed to be ways to limit who can contribute, or who can buy... theory being that someone with high amounts of fleet credits could join your fleet, and empty your stores.

As such, you can now turn on or off their ability to contribute/buy via fleet rank settings. Similar to how fleet bank settings work (Yes or no), I don't think there is a limiting (i.e. Ensigns can withdraw 1 item, LT's can withdraw 2, etc).

If your fleet leader is a "douche", and allows everyone to contribute but only him/her to buy... find a new fleet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Career Officer
# 45
07-04-2012, 12:27 PM
PLEASE stop making the Borg ships easier, space STF's are already a cake walk. Especially after you play them a hundred times. The tactical cube at the end of Infected used to be fun, now it's a snooze fest.
Empire Veteran
# 46
07-04-2012, 12:32 PM
One request : could you please allow us to import our holodeck foundry missions to tribble? It would help a lot to report bugs, since there is no real point spending 20 or more hours making a mission no one will ever play.

Edit : what's that stupid update about fleet leaders able to behave like dictators? This is silly. Do you really want some people being able to take advantage on others?

Last edited by diogene0; 07-04-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Lieutenant
# 47
07-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Quote:
"Increased damage for Quad Phaser and Disruptor Cannons."
Ok, so my question is... if a certain *someone* has already gotten rid of those since they were garbage before, can that *someone* just decommission the ship and claim the ship again from the C-Store, or will I, err *someone*, have to spend C-points again to buy the unlock for the ship again once it's been decommissioned?

Thanks.
Captain
# 48
07-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulwarrior78 View Post
Ok, so my question is... if a certain *someone* has already gotten rid of those since they were garbage before, can that *someone* just decommission the ship and claim the ship again from the C-Store, or will I, err *someone*, have to spend C-points again to buy the unlock for the ship again once it's been decommissioned?

Thanks.

I do this all the time. I have the Sao Paulo, and I claim it from the store, grab the Quad to move to another ship decommission it claim it and so on.

ORDEROFPERSISTANCE CHATCHANNEL Album of my S8 Crash sigs. Free use to any who want them!
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/fis...line/s8%20sigs
Lieutenant
# 49
07-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admrenlarreck View Post
I do this all the time. I have the Sao Paulo, and I claim it from the store, grab the Quad to move to another ship decommission it claim it and so on.
Alright, thanks for the info Depending how big of an improvement the updates Quads are, I'll definitely grab one.
Career Officer
# 50
07-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulwarrior78 View Post
Alright, thanks for the info Depending how big of an improvement the updates Quads are, I'll definitely grab one.
Stat-wise, their DPS is now above dual heavy cannons and dual cannons, about +15-20. Not much of an improvement. You're still better off with the other types of cannons.
@HyperLimited