Career Officer
Well, howdy STO. I'm an old player (started 2 weeks before S2 came out) and many of the long time lifers that are left posting here will remember my original captain, Astarsha, and my engineer, Supreme. I wasn't a super heavy poster until about a month before the PW acquiring of Cryptic and the prep for F2P. Nice to see a lot of old familiar faces, I certainly hope all of you that I know are well. I've been playing SWTOR since launch, and still happy there, although I miss some of my space fun here. I admit though, I'm possibly looking at buying The Secret World because it looks different and really fun.

Anyway, long story short, nice to see you all, and if I can bring myself to actually play STO again, (I'm really sad and upset at what it's become) then I will see you in ESD or sector space. Either way, I'll blab on the forums. *Waves*

~ Supreme
Lifetime subber and former STO player from when it didn't suck.

Last edited by supremeheretic36; 07-05-2012 at 06:13 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-05-2012, 06:13 AM
Hope to see you around 'star.
Career Officer
# 3
07-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeheretic36 View Post
I admit though, I'm possibly looking at buying The Secret World because it looks different and really fun.
I recommend reading the reviews before buying in. The beta testers I've heard from didn't seem too impressed with the implementation.
I miss my _.
Career Officer
# 4
07-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdp View Post
Hope to see you around 'star.
Thel!!!! My brother! Great to see you friend!

@hort: Thanks, I am definitely doing my due diligence in researching TSW all I can before buying it. As a past Resident Evil player, the setting and idea has me quite intrigued.
Lifetime subber and former STO player from when it didn't suck.

Last edited by supremeheretic36; 07-05-2012 at 06:31 AM.