Survivor of Romulus
# 11
06-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Well, I'm "lucky" because when I became F2P, I linked accounts, so I have the same name; BUT when I tried send e-mail today it said: "The following users were not found: ".

How many friends has different names these days? It's mess...
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
06-20-2012, 03:47 PM
No doubt this 'alignment' with the forums and website is just a small step that will eventually provide Core Connect features. Just give them some time to let them complete the process.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
06-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
No doubt this 'alignment' with the forums and website is just a small step that will eventually provide Core Connect features. Just give them some time to let them complete the process.
OK, I understand it may take time but... why they're not inform us before this type of change to let us prepare for issues...
Career Officer
# 14
06-20-2012, 06:05 PM
/signed...

PWE did a subpar job at transferring the forums. There are so many technologies available at their disposal, if they did their homework, to fully port a forum over to a new forum engine.

Ummm.. can I get a job at PWE for 1) to show them how to migrate one database to another and 2) to potentially get paid lots of money for doing subpar work.

Where do I fill out an application?
Ensign
# 15
06-21-2012, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfomega View Post
/signed...

PWE did a subpar job at transferring the forums. There are so many technologies available at their disposal, if they did their homework, to fully port a forum over to a new forum engine.

Ummm.. can I get a job at PWE for 1) to show them how to migrate one database to another and 2) to potentially get paid lots of money for doing subpar work.

Where do I fill out an application?
*thumbs-up*

and to
Quote:
log into the Champs site and use those resources until they can give them back to us on the STO Site.
EdiT: wow http://www.champions-online.com/mail still works .. why they changed it for STO? .. were they forced to do so? if yes .. are they cowards? (and this isnt ment offending .. its just .. VEEERY STRANGE that they do things WITHOUT informing people about these changes but it is happened that people cant actually comletely use this what they could use before .. also the mail function)

best regards and hopes

Edit2: well this CO wecsite mail access isnt available anymore too .. like this in sto .. how we have access through website then? .. this is a feature the provided us .. and didnt tell us to be removed

THIS IS NOT FUNNY
"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting.
It is not logical, but it is often true."

- Spock -

Last edited by louiscyfer666; 02-01-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Ensign
# 16
07-05-2012, 12:02 PM
upps .. sry for bumping
"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting.
It is not logical, but it is often true."

- Spock -

Last edited by louiscyfer666; 02-01-2013 at 01:46 PM.