Ensign
# 31
07-05-2012, 02:38 PM
what a heck is going on ?? got no mail ,try to loggin, got the accont verification/ pass one time code , hey i dident got a mail in the first plase .....
Ensign
# 32
07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Why do we keep getting forced to spend more time off of the game, and on the site instead?

I havent updated my security information in over 3 years. My e-mail is no longer one I have access to, and I dont know my random security questions from so many years ago. This new security "upgrade" just officially blocked me from the game until yahoo decides to give me my e-mail back. (which took seven months last time)

If this update must be in place, I suggest an alternate means of confirming your account. Like a call center to call in by voice or something.
Lieutenant
# 33
07-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adderdin View Post
I hope nothing happened to the email you were supposed to send to me, it did not arrive and I am starting to get worried. Did it have an accident?

Half an hour should be enough for an automated system to send few digits right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpheonix787 View Post
Why do we keep getting forced to spend more time off of the game, and on the site instead?

I havent updated my security information in over 3 years. My e-mail is no longer one I have access to, and I dont know my random security questions from so many years ago. This new security "upgrade" just officially blocked me from the game until yahoo decides to give me my e-mail back. (which took seven months last time)

If this update must be in place, I suggest an alternate means of confirming your account. Like a call center to call in by voice or something.
Ya No Doubt but then again As I've said before and I'll say it again Cryptic Doesn't seem to Care about the people Playing their Game they Only Care About Getting Your Money and their So Called Customer Support is Outright Shameful !
Captain
# 34
07-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickob View Post
what a heck is going on ?? got no mail ,try to loggin, got the accont verification/ pass one time code , hey i dident got a mail in the first plase .....
I recieved something similar. What the heck is going on? I would like to play the game that I PAID MONEY to play Cryptic/PWE!!!!!!
Commander
# 35
07-05-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm curious and worried about this. How does it filter authorised computers from non-authorised ones? MAC address?
Because you're really not supposed to have access to that...
Survivor of Romulus
# 36
07-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Mildly annoying
Career Officer
# 37
07-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Oh great! Now I cant login at all, even when switching off Account Guard AND making a new password. Good job.
Ensign
# 38
07-05-2012, 03:18 PM
i whas playing fore i bout 2 hr ago , logg ut , get dinner .. and now ,pass the code you got by mail to weryfy what... and i dident got a mail . what a hell is going on , try to wread the support side ..... i payd fore this game to play and hawe fun .. not this BS.
Lieutenant
# 39
07-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Oh great! Now I cant login at all, even when switching off Account Guard AND making a new password. Good job.
Pretty Much it's going on almost 3 Hrs for me to their So Called Customer Support to Bother
Responding to My Ticket about all this Pathetic Account Verification BS and they DARE tell Us All they have Decent or Good Customer Support!? Pfft all I have to say about their Customer Support is that it's Nothing but a Total Joke!
Ensign
# 40
07-05-2012, 03:33 PM
WOW , youst got a mail whith the code , and now im happy again .